BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Bird Nose Syndrome? Ouch! Your words stings! But I totally agree! I looked like avatar then, but that was 5 days post OP, I think it's a little better now. Still swollen though..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks so much for sharing with us :smile:
& Omg you're bruising pretty bad!! in day2&5 post op O_O!!
But seeing your 3.5weeks post op, your face looks longer, definitely seen some change. Love the side profile , you look very pretty!

May I know what implant they use for your bridge?
And since the worse has gone by , now things will just subdue more and more,so keep drinking those pumpkin/etc food that help desweel :biggrin:

Goodluck ! and continue updating us xD

Hi Via,

Thanks for your comments! I looked so bad about 6 days after, it was literally scary. At 7 days, it was less swollen, but bruising and more bruising.

So it just takes time I guess...Hopefully it will get even better in a few weeeks. I hope my nose will come down a little more.

For my nose, they used silicon 2mm implant for the bridge, and cartilage for the tip. They have all the way up to 8mm I think...Even with 2mm, I think its looking quite high, thus the bird nose syndrome comment from another poster, but I hope there's more deswelling.

Thanks so much for posting your update and pictures. Omg, i think you looked great either way, b4 n after. In your before pic, you had a more childlike innocent looking face and with the nose, it added more sophistication to your face. Your new nose makes you look a bit of mixed ancestry. Even with swelling, the PS looks subtle, way natural :smile: congratulations!
Btw: how many people did you actually tell after the surgery? I am just trying to prepare myself for what I may have to say when asked.
Well i hope you continue to make great progress with your healing. Will you please let us know when all the feeling of numbness subsides.

Hey MiaAnn....i hope your recovery is is a good progress. Im originally plannig to have zygoma, mini v-line, and rhino at the same time because ppl said u endure it jus for once....but after reading your post.....im shaky inside....u got ur surgery at id right? Im planning to do mine there too. Did u bargain with them? (Imean so far id gave lower prices compared to other clinics). How was mini vline? Was thr incision made inside? Im shaky now TT....abd your so brave

Hey Egg,

Thanks for updating us!! Must say wooow u look really good. Ur nose looks really nice and i before the first pic u posted was quite swollen but it looks alot better now! I actually really like it. I was considering an implant only 1-2 as well so thats good seeing your result.

I noticed in your picture u are wearing lenses? (correct me if im wrong!!) but if you are... Did you wear lenses like just from that week post op or did u strt a little earlier? Im a glasses wearer and im considering eye and nose surgery too so would need either glasses or contacts to wear... I heard i wouldnt be ble to weat glassrs because of the weight pressing on the nose so contacts are my next solution!!

Anyway, your results are really good. Need to read back who you went with as I should consider them!

Thanks Karime, you are amazing! You make us (silent forum) so much easier to access the pages we need. You really do your research well. Hope you have success in your ps in dec.
Keep us posted.

Hi SpartaKooks,
What date r u thinking of going? I m going with my hb but I think I wl leave him to wander around while I check on the clinics. If v r on the same date, we can tag along for consultations. My eta is 22/3 (fri)

O, you're welcome. I will be posting the next 100pgs from the 1st forum soon. Was lagging a bit busy formulating questions for the doctors. thank u for the well wishes :smile:

Hi all..
I'm back again.. After few weeks of silence recovering and going back to work i'm pretty much happy with my rhino and double eyelid.

Btw today there's news all over on the internet abt a chinese guy that sues his wife over UGLY baby is born.

Well... Something to think about...
For me... I got married 1st and 2 yrs later asked permittion from my hb if he is ok im going on PS. At least he know and aware what he's going to get. For better or worst right?
Haha... I hope he doesn't regret later for the years to come.

A few friends that i know from this forum also had their spouse acknowledge about their PS.

So my question is are we obligate to tell our spouse abt our condition? Or keep the golden silent?

If he minds, means he doesnt really like you wholeheartedly. I think that man use PS as an excuse to divorce. Shallow-mind and pure ridicule!
Tell or not tell is up to you, whichever you think makes you comfortable.
Dont mind about others, they'll judge you either way if you didnt go for PS

I saw that too. Was ridiculous but to be honest the wife should have said something. Your relationship would be based on a lie!!

I think it is important to tell. You cant keep it secret because what if he finds out after? If you really love each other and trust each other definitely tell jim the truth because whats a relationship if uou cant tell them the truth? Especially if your MARRIED!!
if you are just boyf and girlf and dont think your relationship will last then so be it but if you are married then yes you should, if you cant then you obv married the wrong person!

Yeah, when i first read the husband suing story (and winning as well, who'd have a thought, the husband coming out the better after a divorce!), couldn't believe how shallow it sounded. He came out with all this bs about loving her and what not. But i do believe she had a responsibility to tell him if they planned on having a baby. At least you could then look at adopting if you were scared the child might be too ugly...

If or when i do get my surgeries (mandible and/or zygoma reduction) i would most likely tell her that i've had it done. Its 50/50 either way with my genes anyhow. Me and my brother were stuck with my mums genes so we ended up with wide faces, big calves and being able to put on weight easily whilst my 2 younger brothers have got my dads side, so small faces, very hard for them to gain weight and small calves.

Haha you're not supposed to but many people do...you can wait for the private messaging function to be enabled after 10 posts. I've been doing online consultations, many of the bigger clinics have that. I am def going to shortlist 3 clinics and do physical consultations before deciding. While websites/online info is good, it is not the same as personally consulting with the doctors and seeing the vibe of the clinic.

You can try consulting with plastic surgeons in Melbourne...try Dr Andrew Kim from Advance Cosmetic. I've been going to him for botox and he can instantly give you recommendations. You can research on whether he is good for double eyelids as well...may save you a trip to Korea!

Thanks for sharing, this is the kind of info I was looking for! How long were your eyes bloodshot for? I haven't seen that in a lot of the post-op photos. Also, when did you start applying makeup? And returning to your daily activities?

But congrats, you were already pretty before but the surgeries definitely improved for the better!