BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going for facial contouring. any suggestion for me as to which clinic is better in this section?

i have shortlisted
*grand / regen / view

:welcome2: suggestion

most ppl use kakao talk, line, wechat but it is under iphone instead of ipad. still you can download from app store and use it :smile: if you've wifi/3G shouldn't be a problem

I did mine at ID Hospital. Did you read posts by onlyif on grand?

Dr Kwon knows English but i think limited in expression himself. I guess there is a translator in the clinic correct me if I am wrong. Those who been to Teuim can share?
I dont think a translator is needed.:smile:

From my experience I disagree, without Zoe I would not have understood any of the nurses during recovery and check ups and thats when you have many post surgery questions doctors are not readily available. Yes some doctors speak ok English but the nurses don't and recovery is also a major part of surgery. It will soon be my 2nd time in Seoul and I wouldn't go if my translator wasn't there for me. Like I said this is my personal experience and opinion. :okay:

White people on Asian plastic surgery? This ought to be good... we all know how that turns out.

haha it wasn't too bad, I actually enjoyed it lol, some Australian reporter flew over there so it was based in Korea and she was just asking the locals if they would get PS or not and why etc etc. They showed some Korean girl get her eye surgery done at Grand (I also saw their post-op recovery room, it looked really bad imo).

I think the focus is on Korean plastic surgery, which is abnormal from a global socioecomomic stand point in terms of numbers, ethics and motives, and KPOP is one of the driving forces. Koreans have a lot of newly invented cultural norms that seem pretty strange and paradoxical to other developed nations.

Good luck on your surgery! We're all rooting for you! I saw their site and they do have impressive before and after, although I couldn't erase the thought of seeing peacocks with all of those eyes staring back. :nuts:

I am not up to date but there was another there who could speak good English and acted as interpreter. Anyway Dr Kwon understands a bit of English.

yup. i saw that post! make me worry a bit:-s

but i hear rumours that id change doc during surgery :confused1:

so far i haven booked any consultation with the clinic that i shortlisted!

are you going in late march or April also?

I feel like a kid in a candy store! No wonder why Gangnam style was such a hit! Can't wait to be called (heeeeeeeeey) sexy laaaaaddy!!!! It really is like window shopping. Go in one clinic and then there's another one right next to it and on the other side of the street. It's hard to concentrate and stop staring at people trying to figure out what they did and if it will look good on me. :loveeyes: