BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I consultated wih JW yesterday. And I was told that usual price is 130$. And discount price is 100$

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

U find the prices cheap? I m likely doing my eyes n nose with them.

Thanks SfR, that was really helpful.

What is so particular about your chin that you felt ITEM might not be able to accomodate?

How much were you able to negotiate for sliding genio?

They direct a good portion of their marketing towards the Singaporean demographic, often hosting consults there, and sponsoring a well known local blogger to document her experience with them (think it was Peggy Heng). And I think the person who was outed as a marketer was also Singaporean and had a news article written about her and her mum.

Not necessarily bad things in my book. As long as they do good work and have competitive rates, my interest persists.

Hi hi,

I am a fan of this forum and has been following it for months.
Just booked a ticket to seoul this July & I am very nervous about this trip.
Going to visit 6 clinics & considering to do revision eye surgeries, breast augmentation & possibly facial contouring.

However, my bottom line is that if the doctors tell me that my face will be prone to sag after the facial contouring surgeries. I will definitely scrape it. No point spending money to make my face sag. My objective to do facial contouring is to look young & slim & not the older way round.

Hopefully things turn out well.

That's very sweet! I was going to ask if you would like to meet up? Be great to put a face to the name and vice versa :tup:

hi! I think that would depend on the clinics' available surgery date and how fast you recover. I think the average time they take out stitches is 7-10 days so you really might not be able to get everything settled.

Hi. Keep posting so you get enough for PM so I can add you to the April group on kakao. I have stayed in Sunshine hotel and it was cheaper to book from the UK than the special offer from the clinic! Be 100% sure you are using that clinic before you agree to any deals like hotels or free pick up or they will charge you if you don't have surgery with them. In my opinion don't do it, consult face to face with at least 3 clinics first then decide which clinic to have surgery with. Use www.airbnb.com to find cheap accommodation, Highland is ok, it is cheap but the rooms are old and tired and I didn't feel very safe there I don't know why. Hope this helps and hope to add you soon

I asked item for quotation on the list of surgeries I am contemplating to do.
They are the cheapest of all the clinics that I checked with pertaining to the prices.
Personally, I have also consulted with Dr Kim when he came to Singapore late last year, he proposed square jaw & cheekbone reduction but when I emailed them 2 weeks ago, this lady doctor told me that my face profile is not suitable for square jaw as it will sag due to thick muscle & baby fats. I am rather confused by them ...

JJ001 (01 July - 27 July)

It may depend on who's consulting you. I think the doctors seems to be very 'size-reduction-happy'. I asked for a sliding genioplasty and he one-up'd and suggested that I get T-line Osteotomy instead... I'm a guy.

I got square jaw reduction, I've also got thick muscle and baby fat, haven't experienced any signs of sagging. A knowledgable doctor should know the proper protocols to prevent the prospect of sagging such as the reattachment of the muscles.

Thank you for sharing your experience on the non sagging part:smile: I needed some confidence.
I emailed 6 clinics on the possibly of sagging after square jaw & cheekbone reduction. Quite a few including ID clinic replied that the possibility of sagging exists but could be resolved by subsequent acculift procedures. I hope they are right as my broad face is making me look slightly older & more plump currently. I really hope to achieve a slimmer & younger face.

When are you heading to Korea? I'm Caucasian getting my eyes done (droopy eyelids, minor ptosis) in a few weeks, I'll let you know how it goes!

Hi, HkP, Which website did u use in uk to book sunshine? Or did u do it thru agencies or other means? I've checked thru airbnb accommodation, but they felt abit small as compared to highland, even though their prices are the cheapest. Yep, I'll wait until I've confirmed my choice of clinic before I commit to any clinic-hotel deals. Thanks for the heads up!

What currency should I bring to negotiate with the clinics better? USD or KRW? Im from Singapore so I can do SGD also.

Sounds like your problem is sagging eyebrows. Might want to look into getting a brow lift instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvN1Psf9-IA&feature=share&list=PLSZuOvtbIk0kH3xGdVwrNOS3EKjowxWBk

It's a long video but very informative. Certainly changed my views.