BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

yeah sure :smile: at least you have made up your mind for what matters most : the clinic :cool:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we won't tell you. :P

But yeah, if its monsoon season, expect rain. A lot. But i'm sure SeoulForReal could probably answer your question a lot better seeing as hes been in Seoul for the past several years. If anything, it just restricts you to doing more indoor-sy stuff.

In terms of cheap shopping, DDM is probably the place to go. That or the underground market which the name escapes me.

twiNnie,

May I ask what the price quote was at this clinic?

Just talked to VIP.

1) Genioplasty: $6,000
2) Rhinoplasty: $6,000
-deviated septum +$1,000
-osteotomy +$1,000

=$14,000

She gave me a 20% "student" discount for having multiple surgeries, which came out to about $11,000.

Should I talk them down more? What is reasonable?

**i should note that their price includes complimentary two weeks in a apartment that is 5 minute walk away, daily cleaning and care at their facility (including washing your hair) as well as a complimentary driving service

wouah you are lucky, it is the fist time I have ever heard of 20% discount with VIP.... I only heard of 10% so far.... I think the price might depend on the dates you selected though. or maybe are you korean? as quotes for locals are "generally" cheaper than for foreigners...
Have you contacted other clinics than VIP?
I definitely think you should contact several clinics to get different quotes, comments etc... while keeping VIP in your list if you really like them.

I really felt comfortable at VIP, like it calmed all my nerves just being there and talking to the doctor. I am going to Regen and ITEM today as well. So we will see

I think of item and shimmian too. Item is much cheaper. Pls let us know how the doctor tere n etc in item okies? Thks

I do not know the costs, I sent an email to the doctor to request them.
I'll let you know as soon as possible.

I will give a big update later. I am going to decide within the next hour, but I've axed Regen because it just felt to commercial to me. I am deciding between VIP and ITEM now. In the end they recommended about the same procedures. The prices as follows:

VIP: $11,000 (includes two weeks housing)
ITEM: $8,773

Hmm so a little over $2,000 price difference. They both seem competent and both doctors spoke decent English. I still overall liked the feel of VIP better. And suggestions?

hi pnewelljr,

it is hard to suggest you which one to go as it depends on each personal case. I suppose you checked those 2 clinics beforehand.

what does your gut feel tell you? (clinic, consultants, doctor....)
who were you the most comfortable with during consultation ?
what before after photos do you like most ( to give you the aesthetic sense that the doctor seem to like) Is it close to your own?

hope that helps :biggrin:

you will surely make the best choice for you and your ideal look :smile:

Hi!!

I am looking for reviews on Semin and Miplus Clinics. Does anyone here knows Korean and could help to navigate the forum for more information?

In my Feb visit to Seoul, I saw two Koreans (both from different fashion boutiques) who had their rhino done at these clinics and I was impressed. The latter seemed to be quite popular because when I asked for direction to Miplus at a salon, a client and her friend were able to point to me.

Unfortunately, when I was there, the receptionist just bluntly signalled to me that she didn't understand me and its not the place for me, when I asked her if she understand English or Mandarin.

Any little information about the clinics will be much appreciated..Thank you

How much did ITEM quote you for genioplasty? I'm assuming you're getting the sliding genioplasty?

The price difference is less than $2,000 if you factor in the free accommodations. Given the comparable prices, I'd say go with your gut feeling and what make you feel comfortable. Let us know how it goes! Good luck.