BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Go with the one you feel more comfortable with it. And good luck :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,
I will be in Korea from 3/6 to 13/6. Wondered if anyone is going to be there at the same time? Please PM me so we can meet up and if possible, arrange to share an airbnb flat or stay close to each other?

By the way, Dr.Lee of View told me that View has a (new) English translator so you don't need to get a translator to visit and have surgery at View.

For me, it's easier to communicate with the doctor directly than through a translator. Also, you will feel more connection with the doctors and the clinics if you can communicate with them directly rather than have to do everything through a translator.

Yah, I only wrote down the big number but I want to say it was like 4.3 million won. I was told be seoulforreal that they could go lower though. I ended up picking VIP after I got them to go down to $10,000

I'm a little curious. Is there a lot of men doing jaw reduction in Korea and is a smaller jaw a growing preference among men? One recent poster expressed interest in going to Korea because he thought his esthetic preference might be more obtainable in Seoul.

If so, this isn't something I've heard much about before joining this forum and this thread. I guess I thought a strong jaw was considered a masculine trait and a good thing. Are men doing V-lines too? Are there other surgeries men are doing to achieve a certain current look?

A lot of korean men have elongated/wide jaws as well. It's pretty popular now.
[​IMG]

I'm back!!! Been busy unpacking my stuff and giving away souvenirs. lol.

Actually there are. I noticed that there were a lot of men in the clinics we've peeked in to. And I noticed in the magazines that men are going for a more feminine look. I don't know if this is just a trend or if the majority of them prefer it that way. I think that they call themselves "flower men." I even remember one person mentioning that term here as well.

How was your trip? How was your consultations? Please do tell!!! I honestly don't understand it. I wouldn't want to go out on a blind date there with a guy who looks more feminine than me or who takes more time in the restroom to retouch. It just doesn't seem right. I prefer men with more rugged features. It might just be a fad.

Thanks, having a visual definitely helps. :smile:

This is actually a great example of what I wanted to ask. In the before shots, the guy does appear to need jaw work to realign his bite, given the protruding lower lip, and to even out his chin shape. However, it looks like the chin and jawline were reduced quite a lot. In my opinion, a bit too much taken off. It definitely gives a softer look but seems less masculine to me. What do others think about this?

Is this really the popular look for men these days in Korea? :hrmm:

This only makes things worst for us. The mods should find a way to verify our identities to make sure that "advertisers" won't be allowed. A forum is what it is, if we post our messages privately, then it wouldn't be a forum at all. This makes me even more cautious about those who send me messages. Instead of having a friendlier vibe of people wanting to genuinely help out and share experience, I'm being forced to think that they may be a promoter or somethign. Geez!

You're definitely right about the prices, especially clinics whose "consultants" don't have a fixed price - the ones where you have to bargain your way through. However, this wouldn't be my first consideration. I know that a lot are concerned about the prices, but I'll be more concerned about the surgeon who'll actually be performing my surgery and if does what's in my best interest or not.

Do you know if there is some governing body that oversees these clinics? There must be some sort of price ceiling out there.

Hello Cheon! My trip was great! I had a wonderful time and bought a lot of cheap stuff at Coex ha ha ha. It was around an hour drive from sinsa, but it was worth it. I still haven't settled back in yet because I still have the Gangnam-fever. Honestly, I'll just sound like a broken record giving my own opinion of the clinics I went to from the reviews that are already here. Just be a bit more discriminate which comments your reading because like they say, there are spies among us which definitely sucks all the fun out of this forum.

Forgot to ask you earlier. But how did you hear about this rumor?

Finally reached Seoul. :yahoo:Went for my consultation at 365mc today. They were really detailed on the parts (thighs and abdomen) I wanted to get it done. Sadly, they told me I couldn't do all of them together because of my safety. Initially, my surgery was set on Friday and I was asking them if I could get it tomorrow. Consultant was busy with calls to get surgery time for me tomorrow. In the end, I'm set for tomorrow morning on my thighs. They gave me date on but I told them I would do it next trip. Then i went to exchange money which i think the rate was great. Argh, now I'm thinking if I should do it this trip :confused1: anyway wish me luck :smile:

Good luck xsh!

I am thinking of getting my inner thighs done too but I am setting my priorities on nose and eyes for this trip. Do keep us posted about your experience and recovery with them!

4.3 million Won? Sounds like they're jacking up their prices. Greed will get to everyone/clinic. :graucho: