BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

That's exciting! I can't wait for my upcoming trip. I'm literally counter down with my counter. Mainly I want to shop for a new wardrobe!

Good luck with your surgery. I can't imagine the pain you'd be in with every steps but I guess no pain no gain.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was working on his own website? I guess India didn't pan out? :roflmfao:

Seoul for Real,

I read few pages of this thread and figure you know Korean language? Could you help me with the following:
1. Could you find some reviews of Semin and Miplus for rhinoplasty?
2. Where's the place to lodge complaint for botched job?

Many thanks..

hi emisa,

i remember you did rhinoplasty, mandible and cheekbone reduction at ID. how's the result so far?

Please do tell us more!!! We gotta watch each others backs to sift these promoters out. I now that it won't matter much for me now since I already have a chosen where to go to but who knows in the future with other surgeries and especially with newbies. So I guess that BK and ITEM is flagged. Do you guys know of any other clinics doing this? Should we name them out or just send PMs?

How did you bring your form of payment? I heard if you pay in cash majority of the places will waive 10% surgery tax. Did you use a money order? Was the fee really high to do this?

How is everyone going with their P.S research? I'm still keen on getting rib cartilage rhino. I'm seriously torn between getting my nose done at Dr Wangs in Dalian City (China) or in Korea.

Anyone have any reviews or anything regarding Dr Wangs clinic in Dalian? All I know is that he is superb in doing rib rhino and that he is very affordable and that's all. I need more positive reviews about him and that would probably be enough for me to choose him!

I emailed the Korea Medical Hub about the best Dr's for rhino and they replied saying Dr Choi at MVP (Most Valuable Plastic Surgery) PS clinic is one of the best in Korea. Lol I haven't even heard of this clinic until now. Anyway they said he is very famous for complicated nose surgeries/revisions, also that he is referred to a lot from doctors abroad.

Here's their clinic on KMH:
http://kmhglobal.com/h/find_my_clinic/Profile/cosmetic_surgery/mvp/116

Anyone been here before? Surprised I haven't seen him being mentioned before on this forum if he's that good!

Hi bleekler

I haven't heard of this clinic either.. mind you, with 400 clinics, it is possible ;)

Do you know the conditions to get listed on this hub? as their list is quite limited...

Nah sorry I have no idea what the criteria/conditions are to be listed on that hub.

Yeah every week there is always a new clinic that is mentioned then i'm all like 'omg new clinic! time to spend hours researching on them!' I'm sure you can relate. It's very tiring! :sad:

Thank you for this. How'd he informed you of that? Sorry, tried looking back the pages couldn't find your post if you've had consultation with him.

Cause I heard View's previous and only English speaking staff left.
I'm highly considering them at this point...

yeah it is so confusing, as once you think your found the good one, another one appears ;)

Anyway, let's take the positive side, at least we have the choice :P

are you guys talking about shane? i think that he was promoting ID clinic, not BK clinic. there was one doctor in particular that he kept praising

Thats what i thought, unless you're referring to dan4me who i think had her work done at BK. But then, i'm not exactly sure how many people were banned form the last thread.