BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey guys, so I am going in for my rhinoplasty and genioplasty in a couple hours. Ill post before and after pics and you guys can see what you think. I am now getting a tiny bit nervous because I am white and he doesn't seem to have has many white patients (I shouldn't be surprised). But he is famous for his noses and US board certified so I think it wi be ok (VIP btw). Thanks for everyone's opinions and help!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which thread are you guys referring to? I'm sorry but with all the thread here and with all the posts, it's just too damn daunting and I don't have the patience to go through every single one of them. Why were they banned? Can we openly discuss it here? At least we'll know what to look out for if there are similar people doing the same thing here.

Its the very first post of this thread. It also links to the first thread that we're referring to.

Do you by chance have an email of this english translator at View?

My personal experience is ex-forumer "worries". I saw her she is working at Dr.Kim assistant when I went for consultation in Singapore. Anyway, she was already banned from this forum.

That sounds like dan4me if it is indeed BK and Singapore.

Yes, please do find out the brands she bought. They look like soups of some sort. I also spy the porridge brand that was recommended by someone in the thread. Oh, and i hope shes emptying those drinks into a cup, straws are a no no if you've had v-line and cheek reduction!

The first ones look like tomato soup :yucky: And the second one has a picture of a raccoon on it... neoguri?

My grandma used to eat the rice porridge in the soup bowl w/ the red cap. I'm pretty sure she was able to eat it without putting in her teeth. It's quite good :biggrin:

I'll quote marir and Swanky.

75 out of several HUNDRED clinics.

That doesn't even represent a quarter of the clinics in Korea. We can't possible read them all and conduct a thorough review on every single one of them, unless you have the time and money to do so. But if you do, you'll definitely get caught in between all their marketing schemes and black propaganda to make them look good while tarnishing the reputation of others.

Personally, whatever reviews I hear or "3rd-party" site I see, it all boils down on how they take care of me. If they can't take the time to reply a message or don't even answer my questions straight up, how can I know that they won't do the same on my actual surgery? I mean, if my best interest means a quick surgery to earn money, then I'll pass.

Just as long as they're certified, experienced (not junior doctors or doctors that transfer to another clinic just to be promoted as a medical director), and have been a while for along time (there are new clinics popping up like a new food stall), then I'll consider them.

Hey everyone. Finally did my surgery. I'm not sure what people meant thighs surgery would be painful. I think its oky so far :smile:Went to clinic at 8am. My surgery was After 2 hours later. Had consultation with doctor who is operating on me. He went through what would happen and etc with the help of translator. In the operation room, nurse asked me why I was so calm :smile: they gave me sleep anaesthesia and I was out after few minutes. When I woke up, I was in recovery room and was freezing. I told them if I could get more blanket but they brought me to another room that has warm bed. The nurse gave me porridge to eat. I fall asleep. I don't know when and my translator came in and go through details and etc. I wasn't fully awake and felt so weak. I fall asleep again. Lol. When I woke up it was already 6pm went to toilet. Worst nightmare ever. I felt so giddy and almost pass out but my willpower kept me going :smile: took train back and I can't believe I stop at wrong station. LOL. Didn't realise it until I asked an old lady. Took train back to sinsa and walked home. I walked even slower than old lady. Haha. I'm glad I managed to get back to the place save and sound. :P

Sorry if I'm long winded. Trying to write as short as possible not to bore y'll.

Thank you Lacryssa :smile: have you set the date?

Yes no pain no gain :biggrin: I was counting down too, when are you coming.

I paid cash korean won. I brought AUD since the rate is way better than Aussie. I'm not sure about tax. They quoted me as whole. Not v sure if it tax included or... I'm sure u can bargain with the clinic. What surgery are you planning to do?

I see. I thought that there was another thread that I wasn't aware of. Thanks for the clarification!

Uhuh. I read that people send PMs and do their "marketing activities" there. I remember one person asking how my consultation went with Pitangui and asked my opinion for her surgery and then pasted in a link that was totally unrelated to what we were talking about (It was a link to another clinic). That's when I started doubting her sincerity. I don't know how she knows Nicole but she abruptly mentioned that Nicole was only with Pitangui for a couple of years. I wasn't even asking! That's when I thought that she was promoting for the clinic she pasted in.