BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Wow. How do you know it was her? Did she introduce herself as a forum user or did she send in a picture of herself?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... "Worries" was a promoter? Ive been e-mailing her back and forth about her successful epi reversal with Dr. Chung. Was this story fake or just promoted by Dr. Chung? Please let me know... Ive trusted her opinions and such from her experience with surgeons in Korea. I thought her mom also went to Dr. Chung as well...? I really need a reversal epi done with a good surgeon. So confused... :confused1:
When you saw her... did her eyes at least look good? Please share more about what you know :smile:

Im going to get epi reversal and revisional double eyelid surgery.

Finally feel like I can write. Had a very long night. I was put to sleep around 11:30 and didn't wake up until 6pm. I don't know how much of it was actual surgery, but I asked Chloe before they out me to sleep how long it would take and she said about 3 hours of surgery.

Btw, I don't know if this is normal in korea or not, I think it is fairly common in Japan. If there is a problem with your surgery they will cover the costs for revision within a year and a half. That make me even happier I picked a doctor as skilled as Dr. Lee at VIP (even if it did cost more). Hopefully there isn't a problem of course!

Anyways, when I woke up I had an awful reaction to the anesthesia and was dry heaving a couple times an hour for like 5 hours. Hopefully it didn't mess up my surgery! :sad: I didn't eat ten hours before the surgery, but I had sip of water maybe an hour before (which they said should be okay). After the first three hours I started calming down and the. They offered me a sip of water and it started again, that was a mistake. Among my aching nose and chin, my dry mouth (breathing through your mouth sucks!) and the dry heaving I was not doing good. Fortunately I finally got some rest and now I woke up at 3am feeling a lot better.

Looked at myself in the mirror, it looks like I have a giant tomatoe in my face, like twice as big as my original nose, my chin is half swollen so really uneven. I look like a monster, but I have faith it will get better. I will write a more thorough review of VIP later on, but so far I have been extremely happy with them

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing about your results shortly! :smile:

Hey Nerisa, where are you coming from? Can you pls. PM me if you're from the US?

I'm new to this thread and i'm from the US. Asian folks, is it really our best option if we want our nose done? Go to Korea? No good Asian rhino doctor in the US? I mean Toriumi is expensive so he's out of the question and for us students, we're under tight budget. No one in the US? I kind of don't want Charles Lee because of what I've seen in Tyra Banks show a long time ago. It's too minimal and he used goretex sheets. I need a revision. Silicone here, so beautiful years ago but now my skin is thinning :sad:

Glad to hear you're well! Here's to you having a speedy recovery.

Yes, I will be having my consultations on 2nd of April and will try to schedule the surgery within 1~3 days afterwards. Would like to have a bit of fun before I get bandaged up and swollen hahaha.

That was quick! You dove right in. It was only a couple of posts ago that you were still clinic/surgeon shopping. Glad to hear things went well. I can't wait to hear your updates. Speedy recovery and do keep us updated on your progress.

I am an Asian female from the US. Southern California, I live fairly close to Beverly Hills (a little under 7 miles away). I've been to consults for my nose with great doctors, but they all say that my nose fits my face, it's "perfect", and that Asian patients go to them in hopes of making their noses look like mine. I kind of chuckled at them because I know my nose is nowhere near perfect.

I am a 21 year old student going to school full time. I was able to save up money for my surgery and the trip. If you calculate all the expenses (surgery cost, hotel, food, etc), then rhinoplasty in Korea costs about the same as getting rhinoplasty in the states. A good thing about getting surgery in the states is if you have great credit, you can get a loan and pay monthly for it. Some offices even have a no interest plan.

Since you need a revision and are complaining about silicone thinning your skin, are you considering rib rhino?

Hello hello!

I'll be in Seoul from April 18-May 10!! Has everyone chosen their ps yet or is anyone still going to consultations when they arrive in Seoul?

Actually, had been reading since about August and thinking about it. Then I decided I should take a break and see if in a couple months it was still something I wanted.

I always thought there was a substantial difference in price for foreigners vs locals but it doesn't really seem so. One local girl's cost for her nose job was 4100 total (3100 for tip and 800 for bridge. Used ear cartilage for both). Another girl who actually WORKS at a clinic paid 3800 for a silicon bridge (2.5mm). Huh... for some reason I thought locals paid a lot less.

Hi xsh, i going 365mc for my thighs and abodmen. I email them. They sae can do all at one go. Pls update us on ur lipo suction n process ok? N btw they accept won or usd? My consultant is jamie.

TIP: To add your name to the list, copy and paste the list into a new post then ADD YOUR OWN NAME under the month you're going! :ty:

March 2013

bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
AEREE (Feb 15th - April 4th) **I'm Here**
kisskissbang + mom (18 March - 31 March) Confirmed
Fishbone (20th Mar - 3rd Apr)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
daa_vaa (March 23rd)
Cherryzz around 24th
xsh (27 March-9 April)
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Unk (1 April - 21 April )
Snowcup (April 2-17)
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)
HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked
SeekingBeauty (April 6th - 17th)
Kimmmy78 ( April 6 to 21)
Yoonson April 18-May 10!!

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)
Rhinosaurus

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July)
turningpoint (14July-28July) Hello hello!