BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Does this help? Added you to the list. :biggrin:

March 2013
NYC Angel (12th-27th) - confirmed
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
AEREE (Feb 15th - April 4th) **I'm Here**
kisskissbang + mom (18 March - 31 March) Confirmed
Fishbone (20th Mar - 3rd Apr)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
daa_vaa (March 23rd)
Cherryzz around 24th
xsh (27 March-9 April)
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Unk ( 1 April - 21 April )
Snowcup (April 2-17)
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)
HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked
SeekingBeauty (April 6th - 17th)
Kimmmy78 ( April 6 to 21)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)
Rhinosaurus

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July)
turningpoint (14July-28July)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone been to Seoul in June before? Apparently the latter part of the month is the monsoon month. Tell me it doesn't rain all day as I'll be there during that time of the month!:rain:

If anyone has any shopping tip e.g, where to find the cheap clothes, etc... that would be great!

Hi All. i've been reading quietly for months now and am finally getting rhinoplasty and mastopexy in Seoul and will be in town from April 26-May 5. I just joined and will have to wait 5 days to create my own posts and pm message, but look forward to meeting up with others while in recovery! Cheers, A

hi kawaiifromus

which clinic have you chosen for your rhinoplasty? :smile:

I'm doing both at JW - rhinoplasty with Dr. Suh to shave the nasal hump, reduce the wide bridge, and tiplasty. I was impressed by his honesty and understanding that I want a natural looking change. He told my mom in Korean that I have a mans nose. Lol! I liked JW clinic a lot and fingers crossed for a good surgery and results.

you are korean then?
you should check kkim20 and kisskissbang, I remember they went with JW as well :smile:

I finally decided where to have surgery eyes! At IOU!
Dr. Kang has responded to my email. I'm too happy!
He described me accurately which surgery is suitable for me and showed me photos of each procedure.
At last! I sent dozens of emails around, I finally decided where to have eye surgery!
I would have liked to undergo any facial surgery at the same clinic, but I prefer to be sure that everyone does what he does best!
Now I have "only" to find a place where they are good at performing the reduction of masseter and midface lipo...:?:

good for you twiNnie !!! We know what it feels to be so overwhelmed and confused that we are stuck in the middle of nowhere...we keep searching, reading and finally, we find our ideal choice !!!
When will you have your eyes done?

Heheh...still do not know, I have to organize a lot of things, I do not even know how to organize a trip so far!
I hope to do that in the next 2/3 months!

yeah sure :smile: at least you have made up your mind for what matters most : the clinic :cool:

Ok, we won't tell you. :P

But yeah, if its monsoon season, expect rain. A lot. But i'm sure SeoulForReal could probably answer your question a lot better seeing as hes been in Seoul for the past several years. If anything, it just restricts you to doing more indoor-sy stuff.

In terms of cheap shopping, DDM is probably the place to go. That or the underground market which the name escapes me.

twiNnie,

May I ask what the price quote was at this clinic?

Just talked to VIP.

1) Genioplasty: $6,000
2) Rhinoplasty: $6,000
-deviated septum +$1,000
-osteotomy +$1,000

=$14,000

She gave me a 20% "student" discount for having multiple surgeries, which came out to about $11,000.

Should I talk them down more? What is reasonable?

**i should note that their price includes complimentary two weeks in a apartment that is 5 minute walk away, daily cleaning and care at their facility (including washing your hair) as well as a complimentary driving service

wouah you are lucky, it is the fist time I have ever heard of 20% discount with VIP.... I only heard of 10% so far.... I think the price might depend on the dates you selected though. or maybe are you korean? as quotes for locals are "generally" cheaper than for foreigners...
Have you contacted other clinics than VIP?
I definitely think you should contact several clinics to get different quotes, comments etc... while keeping VIP in your list if you really like them.