BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

March 2013
NYC Angel (12th-27th) - confirmed
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
AEREE (Feb 15th - April 4th) **I'm Here**
kisskissbang + mom (18 March - 31 March) Confirmed
Fishbone (20th Mar - 3rd Apr)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
daa_vaa (March 23rd)
Cherryzz around 24th
xsh (27 March-9 April)
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Unk ( 1 April - 21 April )
Snowcup (April 2-17)
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)
violet989 (8 April-22 April)
HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked
SeekingBeauty (April 6th - 17th)
Kimmmy78 ( April 6 to 21)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)
Rhinosaurus

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July)
turningpoint (14July-28July)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris,

Yes it did and so thankful the surgery was a success (in terms of no infection/asymmetry), I was scared of something like that happening!

I don't think JW gives commission, but I very much think Teuim does. My mom got her eyes done at Teuim and I'm almost positive 100% they do give commission. If anyone is wondering, PM me as I don't really want to post it on here.

My translator told me most if not all doctors & even the pharmacists need to know basic english. Their studies require english therefore i'm sure most doctors have some understanding. I went to a pharmacy and the guy spoke perfect english. It's just the consultants can't speak english, and they are the one who you need to see after the doctor to discuss pricing, photos, etc. View and Dream clinic you need a translator, they told me directly in the email they cannot consult with me without a translator.

great!! glad you are happy with the result.. did you spend some time shopping and tasting good korean food? ( ok the question is stupid :P)

I stayed in IP boutique hotel @ itaewon last year... It was very nice, and clean.

LOL if you can handle spicy food, you'd be a happy camper. Everything is so good, even the street food vendors!

I shopped a lot, i went to Express Bus Terminal Underground Shopping mall, the 2nd largest in Asia, 3 times. In total i probably spent 8-10 hours there. I learned how to bargain pretty good (basic korean + sign language & a calculator), i bargained on everything, even my haircut LOL

That sounds pretty exciting and fun ;)
well thank you, I have noted to visit this shopping mall :cool: hehe my "to see" list is growing lol

Hey HKP!

Which airline are you flying with? I'm purchasing my tickets today! Do you have a kakao id? I'll add you :biggrin:

Hi happypills!

I'm actually going to be in Korea till may 23 now!

For any people that got rhinoplasty, how long did it take before your nose looked fairly normal i.e. not a lot of swelling and pretty much unnoticeable with light makeup? I am getting my procedure done on April 22 and will be staying in Seoul for an additional 4 weeks after. I wanted to go to the world dj festival on may 17-19, but was wondering if it is even possible

Hi kisskissbang,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! I have been struggling almost every day whether I should put down a deposit or not especially after knowing Dr Suh is so fully booked till end of Apr...Guess I need to start to relax before I fly off to Korea on the 15th ;)

Yeah for sure, just make sure that your not cramming in this journey. I was originally thinking to go for 8-10 days. Am i ever glad i went for 2 weeks..or i wouldn't have made it.

Although, a few consultants working there told me afterwards I was really fortunate to been able to get it within 2 days time, usually that does not happen.

Originally I wasn't set on JW, i really thought I'd go with Jewelry before i left home, so I wasn't so worried about a deposit. I can see you really want to do JW though, so not to confuse you anymore, i'd say to minimize the risk go for a longer time or be prepared to change your flight. The consultant is half right, they are busy, but I believe they put international patients first since they are coming from far away, and clinics are highly competitive and refusing business is bad for business.

Goodluck!!

I had my nose done the first week of Oct and by the 3rd week no one noticed, not even at work. 4 weeks will be plenty of time to recover for the festival.

Haha thats so cool :smile: that's comforting to know. I really want to travel to korea and parts of asia as well in the future to explore and what not. Lol haha ya i'm a long time bigbang fan, especially taeyang and like mblaq as well. If I ever do end up visiting i'll make sure to pm you for the link. thanks for the suggestion :smile: