BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I am in Korea!

Consulted with Pitangui, Oz, Grand and JW. Decided on JW for now and placed a deposit. They are arranging for my surgery now. Will elaborate more about the consultations when I have the time.

By the way, any of you had problems trying to withdraw money from banks in Korea? We are having problems with Standard Chartered.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hk kisskissbang,

Did you just walk into the JW clinic for consultation?

hey thanks for the detailed review :smile: your results so far look great, your side profile has improved a 100 percent. how is your front profile so far? has your tip changed by a lot in terms of refinement and how bulbous the tip was before? I would love to see pics of your front profile as well if your willing to share :smile:

LOL haha my two sisters and my best friend are currently HOOKED on that show (That Winter, The Wind Blows) The lead Jo in Sung is pretty hot lol. Every week they're anxiously waiting for a new episode to be put up by dramafever. I am waiting till all the episodes are up on the site, cuz I hate waiting every week just for one episode. Better to just watch it all in a span of 3 days haha. Be careful korean dramas are rlly addictive.

My Kakao ID is Nanxy888, when you contact me please send me a message with your purse forum user name as I am being cautious who to add to the group, don't want any clinic 'spies 'to slip through. It's really busy on there.

Last year I flew with Korean Airlines and this year I will be flying with KLM.

If you are thinking of going to a festival 4 weeks after surgery be careful no one knocks into your nose, I went to a festival 6 weeks after surgery and was so scared someone would catch me with their elbow when we were all jumping up and down, I think if that did happen my silicone and tip would have deviated. It takes a full year for your nose to 100% recover from surgery, I am 9 months post op and can still see and feel swelling inside my nose.

Hi
I have looked at IP Boutique and it looks really nice but it's quite prices asI am going for 3 weeks so maybe stay there in my last week. Can you tell me how far the hotel is from the nearest metro and is there a particular side of the hotel that is better, I mean which side is sunny as I hate dark rooms and which side faces the main road as it could be loud?
HKP

Hey.
Any luck with putting this together?
I really need to book a hotel in next 24 hours as it's not long before I arrive.

Yes it's quite pricey so I think you can just stay there for the last few nights so as to enjoy itaewon... I think the train station is about 8 mins away from the hotel. Along the way its lined with a lot of restaurants and cafes.. there's a lot of foreign restaurants like Thai food etc there. I stayed at the room facing the main road and I think it was okay. Not noisy and not very dark.. you can request for a higher floor. the downside is the dim walkway from your lift to your room, no idea why they didn't install any lights there. Overall I enjoyed my stay there, would like to stay there again if not for it is far from the clinics...

usually i will cab from ip to most of the places as it cost quite cheap and I have friends to share.. to myeongdong if I'm not wrong cost only like 4500 won.. its good to take a cab if you are going with your friends.. easier and cheaper.

I've kept wavering on whether to go ahead and proceed with double eyelid surgery for years and have been doing so these past few days and have finally booked my flight for April 17 to April 26 and reserved an Airbnb place!

I think I may do that and will be cheaper maybe if I book it when I am there or just walk in reception and enquire. I like the hotel you have chosen this year too so I may stay there for some of the time also. Which district was your favourite, I liked myeongdong for the shopping but it's crazy, so many people! Yes last year we used the taxis a lot but not he black taxis they are VIP and more than double the price! I do like travelling by metro as we don't have a good one in the UK. If there are any other hotels you can recommend can you kakao me thanks!

It's better that you book it through websites like booking.com, agoda etc when you wanna check in that day... It's always cheaper than walk-in :smile::smile::smile:

yeah that is what the inhouse translator told my friend when she was discussing my surgery.
but like the other poster said, they do prioritize international patients as well, especially if you do really want it done there. As business is business. if you dont show interest they are probably less likely to do something but if you show an interest, they might re-arrange appointments?