BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Huh? Where did you stay in Korea that you didn't get free wifi? It's the most internet savvy country in the world! I stayed in Gangnam, even when I walked on the streets, all the tall buildings on those streets have free wifi and I just got signals everywhere I walked. Whenever you walk into a cafe, hotel or mall, you'll also get free wifi.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed in Itaewon the first time and looked for free wifi everywhere we traveled within (including gangnam) and out of seoul. It's true there are certain spots that have free wifi, but I wouldn't say everywhere so it was very inconvenient always having to look for free wifi on a constant basis. For me personally, it was worth the $8 per day fee to rent a pocket wifi egg and always have wifi 24/7 no matter what. My friends and family could even facetime me at anytime and it always worked.

Hi guys!!
im a newbie here! I've been reading this thread from part one to this one :P

I really really want to have plastic surgery in Korea. I'm planning to do it probably next year. I want to have Rhinoplasty and face augmentation and so far I think I'd like to do it in either Regen or Olive, but the thing is it is REALLY expensive...Where do all of you get the money? Please tell me because I need that money. How could you manage all the expenses? :O

Please help me out?!!

Where did I get the money? I worked and I saved it up. Some of us are very well off while others (like me a 21 year old full time college student) are normal people.

A couple tips to save money:
- Let's say you want to save $6,000 USD within the next year. Every month, put $500 into your savings account.
- Don't eat out.
- Don't go out as often. (You save more money by staying at home but this does not mean kissing your social life goodbye.)
- Don't go shopping. Do you really need a new pair of heels? Which would you rather have, a new shirt or a new nose?
- Try to carpool so you can save money on gas. Take public transit. Walk.
- Wait for a movie to come out on DVD instead of watching it in the theaters.

In a nutshell, just don't spend your money on things you can live without. I barely went shopping, I stopped eating out (expensive places at least). I stopped going to the movie theaters. Every dollar counts when you are saving for something, be it plastic surgery or a new car.

I was able to save enough for my trip and surgery within two months. I worked SO much but now that I am in Korea, I can say it was worth it. If I can save for my trip in two months, you can save up for your trip in a year.

wow that is really helpful! I really need to keep that those tips in mind. :biggrin:

But the thing is I'm just 18 and I'm still in high school so technically im not exactly in the labor force yet...I know I can do part time jobs such as waitressing but how would that be enough? I mean even for you it's amazing to have enough money in just two months! And I really dont want to ask my parents for money. I know they can afford it but I don't want them to. and I really want to do it when I'm 19...
would i have to get multiple jobs then :/

GAMBATTE (I know this is Japanese but it was the closest I could get to Korean)! :woohoo:I'll be in Seoul next Friday onwards and would love love to meet up to say hi! That is, if you don't mind a constantly whinging person...

Hi,

I am new here and would like to do some sharing as well as feedbacks from anyone who has done ps in seoul.

Ive just confirmed my flight to seoul from 14-28 May. Anyone in seoul during these dates?

Btw i tried booking Zoe but she doesnt seem keen to take my biz. Not sure how great a person she is but didnt think she was helpful at all.

Anyway im in the process of booking a hotel, most likely Sunshine hotel so any babes stayed there before please share with me hows the hotel?

Ok! Ive short listed the following clinics :

Teuims
Seoultouch up
Regen
Grand

Currently i have droopy eyelids so most likely going for upper bleph, remove under dark eye circle.

Does anyone know any great aesthetic for face rejuvenation? Eg : ulthera or acculift for double chin?

Any feedbacks will be great!

Hi Kawaiifromus,

May i know where did you rent ghose pocket wifi in korea? Might need one when im there in may.

Btw did u hired a translator?

I am just 21, I go to school full time, AND I'm a part time waitress with ONE job :smile:
It IS possible to save money. I did not ask my parents nor anyone in my family for money. I support myself and I don't live with them anyway.

Hello! Its Thumbelina here. I plan to do zygoma reduction and fat graft for the face and maybe chin implant revision depending on the consultation.
I'm more or less looking at Regen and JW. Have not yet decided on the 3rd one yet. i will be there between 16th June till 26th June

Seoul Touch Up is not a clinic.

The clinics you've listed (Teuims, Regen, Grand) all have english translators on their staff. So, if you have the confidence that you can navigate through Seoul, then I wouldn't worry about hiring a translator.

Hi SeekingBeauty!!
can't wait to hear your update!! which clinic you have chosen?

muppets, no JW didn't suggest Dr Kang for me. Heard that this Dr Kang is new in JW. To be honest I know nothing about this Dr Kang, and I will only confirm with JW if Dr Suh performs the surgery. Did JW suggest Dr Kang for you?

This made me reminisce of my college days. I was a working student too. I was a teacher's/library assistant during my breaks and a couple hours after school, a kitchen assistant at a local diner, and I tutored freshmen and sophomores and even accepted school projects on the side. Anything to save money.

Just be a smart shopper. Use coupons, wait for sales and discounts, and prepare your own food instead of buying ready to eat meals. :smile: