BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ReinRain,

Im going to be in Seoul same time as you since i saw ur booking dates with MEDAN. Is this a clinic in Seoul specializing in lipo?

Btw ive got an appt with Teuim Dr kwon on 15May. Currently still scouting around for a good lipo clinic. Have you heard of 365mc?

Where are you staying in seoul? Ive booked at e sunshine hotel.

Hi honkongphooey,

How's ur surgery wif Teuim? Was it Dr Kwon who did the surgery for you? Rest well babe!

Im going to see Dr Kwon on 15 may, so would be grateful if u can share wif me ur ps outcome. Im doing the exact same ops as u in Teuim.

God bless!

Hey Jenny, I'm also planning to go around this sept 2013 if you're talking about Korea. Have done my research and want to do some ps there... It's great if I can find some company to go there, since I can't speak Korean either... Anyone going this fall please let me know... we might be able to go together...:P

ohh alright thanks for ur update. =)
I will proceed to seoul still. Hope the north can stop their nonsense lol...

I am totally going in Sept!

Greatt! Awesome :biggrin: Lets exchange email, so we can contact and keep in touch... Mine is [email protected] . Im new to this forum... is there a way to msg ppl here or just post up on board only... Oh I live in Pennsylvania US. So I'll be leaving from there. Hehe :biggrin:

Hello everyone,

I am newbie here. I'd like to share with you that one of my Korean friend had her eyes done at Real clinic in Korea.
Her eyes look naturally sweet. I love her eyes.
She also told me that this clinic has done many works for Korean models.

Hope this helps::hugs:

I emailed you~

Hey, not sure on your full story but, are you deciding which clinics virtually or have you been to some consultations yet?

One BIG tip I can give to anyone is that you can NOT and SHOULD NOT decide which clincic to go with without going on a consultation first, and DEFINITELY to more then 1.

By e-mail you can except one thing, but after a consultation in person, you opinion can change completely. This has happened to me. I was confident with 1 clinic, but went with a completely different option after consultation.