BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

kk sure no problem!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rochelle, if you'd like more details about my surgery, please check out the blog alexviela.wordpress.com. But recover is going good, thanks for asking.

As for your question, Im not sure about eye results at Pitangui, but he has been in the business for 20 years and experience is a good factor. I have not heard about promos that they currently offer, but they did give me a good discount.

I still definitely think they can give a discount for one surgery. They asked if I've been to other clinic and my budget, and lowered it to my budget. Say they quote you 2mil for something, go ahead and ask for 1.5, they could agree to that.

About photos, I'm not sure yet if I could share. But you can take my word for it, it looked frozen in time, no significant difference. No change as what I asked for.

Hello Cocochanel2012! I'm from Singapore too. Have you had your surgery done yet?

Yes experience is very important for me as I would naturally feel more comfortable knowing that plastic surgeons will not be practicing on my face. Well I will have to message them myself and ask if they do have any special promos or discounts. I read here that they will give you a discount if you allow them to use your own photos and become a model for their site. Sounds interesting to me.

I am very good at bargaining. I just hope that I will not miss out on any promo if that was the reason why they gave you a discount. It would be nice though if you had our pictures on here or on your blog so that we can see what you had to go through and how you have changed.

Hi Sesamekiss! I just saw this notification when I opened my mail. Thank you for your patience. I have been sending them emails for over a week but I still haven't been responded. Although, I'll be booking a surgery another clinic, I'd like to know if this is really "worth it" because I think that they're just gonna take advantage of me when I ask them directly about post-op treatments.

Hi everyone! Had my stitches and splint removed today at JW. I did non-incisional double eyelids, nose bridge augmentation with I-shaped silicone, tip-plasty and alar reduction with them on 4th April 2013.

I am typing on the phone right now and battery is draining so I will post a much more detailed review later. Basically, JW wasn't even on my list for consultations but I walked in since I had some time left after my scheduled consultations.

It is a very positive experience so far and I love interacting with the people at JW. They're so sweet and nice! Especially the senior consultant (forgot her name, damn) and the 2 girls attending to the reception (Cheong Yun and Ji Sook, if I didn't spell their names wrongly).

Dr Kang, the supposedly new doctor at JW, did my eyes for me first and since Dr Suh was fully booked, a younger doctor did my nose afterwards. Liking the results so far but will need time for swelling to go down. Both doctors came to inspect on me after my stitches were done and were really nice/friendly. I felt very cared for at JW so it made me relaxed and comfortable. This was how I felt the first time I walked in and one of the main factors I decided to go with JW. Unexpected but no regrets. Detailed review and written experience on the way.

I am having eye surgery and soft facial contouring with Teuim today. Wish me luck!

hi hkp!

hope all is well with ur surgery... soft facial contouring wld be buccal fat removal right?.... update us when u're well enuf... all the best!

Good luck, hope u have a speedy recovery after ur surgery!!
Update us again when u're feeling well enough after ops :smile:)

btw just curious hows the situation in South korea right now? the news is like bombarding all abt N.korea going to go on war anytime .. is it still safe?

I will be honest the April group are worried some have registered with their respective embassys. I am very concerned. Many girls have postponed their trip. How worried you are will depend on how you personally feel not a local telling you otherwise they are immuned and can't leave anyway, whereas we have options so we are not complacent. That's my opinion.