BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Anyone know where i can get Bromelain in Singapore?

I had ordered kelo-cote scar-gel, Sineech & Bromelain from makemeheal, but apparently they only sent me 2 scar-gels and 2 Sineechs and forgot about the Bromelain...I am 2 weeks away from my surgery and don't have enough time to order it from makemeheal again...

:nogood:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U can get bromelain at GNC. $62.95 per bottle. 60 capsules.
500mg

I would like to know the same thing, esp regarding rhinoplasty (nasal hump shaving+alar base reduction).

Hi just hoping I can get done advise on this forum. I am planning to fly to Sepul for lipo however not sure who to go to and seems prices do vary. At the moment I am considering
1.365mc - fast in response and reasonable in price.
2. Grand also helpful but for the same procedure it's 2,200,000 more.
Grand uses accusculpt but 365mc has not responded.

Anyone experience these two clinics. Also anyone had the procedure when can I work post op. I lecture so need to be on my feet so thinking I fly in day 1 have the op, day 2 , rest and day 3 work and fly out of Seoul on day 5. When that be pushing it?

I went to a couple GNC stores...they don't have it....but they have it listed on their website...weird:shucks:

Thanks for the info mate....but i prefer to have a bottle of bromelain with me to Korea rather than searching for the ingredients at foreign land...hehe

U try clementi area. I called and they said they hv the stock there. U may wanna call them before u pop down.

Thank you...I will try to give them a call before arrival... :amuse:

Chungdam U website
Btw their webby is in Korean and you need to sign up to do consultations and look at before & after photos. I initially signed up to look at famous Ulzzang`s plastic surgeries, but months later to my surprise, I ended up sending a consultation :P

Thankyou! and I'm sure you got great responses from other clinics, but I was very precise on what I wanted, and I felt as though even re-explaining what I wanted to the clinics who initially didn't understand made them raise the price on me, knowing how willing I am for the specific surgery I wanted, plus the fact that I'm flying in from abroad.

Other than that, I believe in quality over price and some not so popular clinics would offer me great prices, however it seems as though there's no background info on them online. Or they would be known for quality, but why go somewhere when you know you can find up-to-par quality with more wallet savvy prices? The thing that really sold me with Chungdam U was their prices and the fact that they're also a well-known clinic on top of that.

Xx

Bump up the list....any 'May' group want to meet up during post-op, kindly drop me a PM... and lets exchange email or Kakao...:smile:

April 2013
Unk (April 1-21) (Kakao confirmed)
Snowcup (April 2-17) (Kakao confirmed)
Reneesyd (April 3-18) (Kakao confirmed)
SeekingBeauty (April 6-17) (Kakao confirmed)
Kimmmy78 (April 6-21) (Kakao Confirmed)
HongKongPhooey & friend (April 9-30) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
Violet989 (April 10-23) flight booked (Kakao confirmed)
Cinnamongirl06 (April 15-29) (Kakao confirmed)
Taurodont(April 17-April 28)
Happy pills and friend (April 18-30) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
Travelingstil (April 22-May 5) (Kakao confirmed)
Missy pink (April 24-May 4) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
kawaiifromus (April 26-May 7) (kakao confirmed)

May 2013
Green Hood (May 2nd - May 16th) flight confirmed, accommodation paid, translator booked, (kakao confirmed)**Male
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)
Shhshh (May 10th - May 23th)
Signalz (May 13th - May 26th) flight booked *Male
Schlok (14 - 28 May) *Flight & Hotel confirmed*
annhatesyou (May 15th - June 19th)
Chloe (May 10th - May 18th)
Yoonson (April 18 - May 23)

June 2013
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked!
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)
Rhinosaurus

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July) Hello hello!
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!

I took bromelain pills after my surgeries. Can't say it helped much to be completely honest. It's quite expensive too. Maybe for bruising, as I had zero bruising, but in terms of swelling, it subsided at a normal rate even with the supplement.

As if I haven't lived in Korea either :rolleyes:

UMMMM, anyone ever got aegyosal surgery?

Also anyone tried TRM Laser? Does it 'close' pores? I seen pictures of people getting skin treatments and the pores on their nose look drastically smaller and smoother after.

Hi,

As I am not conversant in Korean. Do you have their direct email address?
Can they communicate in English? I am unable to navigate through the website as it is in Korean.
The photos looked fantastic & I am very interested to go to chungdam for consultation.

Thanks.

I don't have their direct email address, I don't think they have one.

However, I have made a login for PurseForums :smile:

User: purseforums
password: purseforums

& yes they can communicate in English but they don't advertise it.

To write a consultation click on '온라인상담'

You can see more Ulzzang B&As on '성형 리얼스토리' and '피부 리얼스토리' for skin B&A