BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey guy,

Where are you coming from?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't know how. Keep in mind, would they respond to you IF your surgery goes wrong? Probably the same answer, NEVER.

Mind to tell us more about your experience, Verita?
I'm super curious

Thanks

This is true, but the clinic in question (Regen) was reviewed so well...if I go to other clinics, without even visiting Regen, there would remain the question of how it would go...

I paid using my U.S. debit card and it worked fine. I didn't have to pay the extra 10% either - maybe because my mom negotiated the price in Korean. :sneaky:

thanks kawaiifromus!! After reading your reply i feel so much as ease about going alone:smile: THe airbnb apartment was a great suggestion:tup: Can I have your email so i can ask you a few questions? My email is [email protected]. Thanks

Thanks lacryssa for helping me check on the ramada hotel:smile: Do you mind emailing me your b/a picture? Was your doctor Dr.suh from JW for rhino? My email is [email protected]. Thanks

Thanks Ms.Rochelle, that was very helpful and made me feel more assured of my decision, regarding fraxel laser surgeries though, I don't know if you or anyone who has knowledge of this know whether or not it would be good for oily & acne prone skins?

I'll explain it like this: an excellent plastic surgeon is one who has BOTH technical skill and artistic sense. A person who only has training and education will not make an excellent plastic surgeon. He also needs to have that sense of connecting with patients in terms of knowing what the patient wants, the ability to deliver given the constraints (eg the original shape of eyes, nose, face of the patients) and the ability to give patients above and beyond what they want (eg if a patient wants a certain nose shape but the doctor knows another shape is the best and convince the patient to go with his suggestion). All of these require artistic sense, technical skill and experience. Someone who has done 5000 nose procedures certainly has more experience in the nose field than someone who has done only 1000 nose + 1000 breasts + 1000 eyes.

I was a Regen patient. When something went wrong post op, I asked Zoe my translator to ask Regen. Since she's always in that area, she can drop by Regen easily. That's the importance of having a translator.

It's nice she's doing that for you. However, I highly doubt she'll do that for every client. She wouldn't have time to do anything given the complaints, concerns, etc... that are being posted here. I wouldn't rely on that. If a clinic is not reliable or doesn't even attempt to answer your concern/questions initially to attract you as a customer, what is it say they'll try to retain you. I'd AVOID those clinics. IT'S NOT A GOOD SIGN.

The republic of singapore!!
The only country in south east asia to conscript males for a very long period of 2 years : (

Ok, I'm quiet, if they do not respond, who cares! :smile:
But I have a curiosity : regarding the money, it's better to have dollars, won or both?
Cash, credit card, or...?
If at some point I need more money, how do I get them?

I would say bring cash dollars there and exchange won in korea. You can exchange at the airport or outside. But remember to bring some won for transportation etc. If you need more money, I guess you have to use your credit card.