BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

You're welcome. Of course, I'll include some latest photos too.

Dr Suh was fully booked for April so JW assigned Dr Woo to me. I was a little apprehensive about that at first but the results turned out better than I expected.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US dollar is king. I'd bring that if you're from the states. You can also use your credit card for shopping but make sure you notify your CC company when you'll be in Seoul otherwise they may deny the charges. Traveler's check okay as well; you can cash it into Won when you're there. Don't cash them at the airport; rates are lower. Make sure you have small bills to pay for taxi at hand. FYI, you can browse the internet for travel guide, what to bring, etc... for any countries you're looking to travel to.

You're from Earth? Wow!, that's so interesting. I'm only 1.2 light years away from you! :smile:

Very cool. I lived there for ~3 months over 20 years ago. I don't remember much about other than how clean it was and there was this river/beach area where people go to collect clams/oysters! I was too young to remember much about it. Would love to visit when I have more time starting next year!

Btw, I'm a guy as well; from the US.

hi,

well...its really warm down here plus , i reckon you could finish touring the country in 2-3days at most , there is nothing much to see or do due to the land constraint faced by the country.
But i would be relocating to Vancouver for mine studies :smile:
anyway saw from your previous post that you would be having ur surgery at Vip clinic?
Thats mine first choice as well....
plus does ur immediate family members know and support your decision? I am having a really hard time....i think mine father would freak up upon me mentioning plastic surgery ......in korea! :sweatdrop:

Hey there, I'm new to this forum :smile:

Been thinking of getting rhinoplasty and jaw reduction surgery for the longest time and finally saved up enough for it. Flying to Seoul on the 30th may. Anyone else gonna be there around that period ?

Thanks to you both!!! :smile:

Yeah, it's a small country by a little stretch. There's nothing that can be changed. I figured it'd be hot living there without means like most southeast Asian countries.

Yeah, contemplating VIP but not sure, yet. And no, I've only told one close friend that's it. They can't say much once it's done. Plus, I'm paying for it so, yeah whatever.

April 2013
HongKongPhooey & friend (April 9-30) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
Happy pills and friend (April 18-30) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
Travelingstil (April 22-May 5) (Kakao confirmed)
Missy pink (April 24-May 4) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
Avagoddess (April 25th - may 13th)
kawaiifromus (April 26-May 7) (kakao confirmed)

May 2013
Green Hood (May 2nd - May 16th) flight confirmed, accommodation paid, translator booked, (kakao confirmed) **Male**
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)
Chloe (May 10th - May 18th)
Shhshh (May 10th - May 23th)
Signalz (May 13th - May 26th) flight booked **Male**
Schlok (14 - 28 May) *Flight & Hotel confirmed*
Yoonson (April 18 - May 23)
annhatesyou (May 15th - June 19th)
jhxzhang (May 23rd to May 31st)
Yuenny (May 30th to ________ )

June 2013
Rhinosaurus (June 1st - June 13th) Consultation only.
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July) Hello hello!
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!

its kinda strange because both the person you quoted and veritaspeak have had their posts removed and their accounts deleted. in the other thread the moderator posted this yesterday:

i wonder who it was that created those two accounts and why they've been faking details? :confused1: if that person had actually been to that clinic before, why don't they just post their actual experience instead of faking multiple accounts?

Mid June :smile: Because mine military obligation ends in early june so its the earliest possible time for me to leave for Korea.
have settled down on the air ticket...but not the accommodations yet.

Me too! Be there around the same time.

Thanks to Chipmunk, I managed to contact Chungdam directly!
For those who are interested in Chungdam clinic; the direct email address is [email protected]
You can email Chungdam directly in English on any queries.

Thanks again Chipmunk for your help to link up to Chungdam.

Hey everyone, I'll be heading down to Korea on 10th may...PM me if u want to meet or jus moral support over kakao. Counting down to d-day man...