BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone has engaged a translator by the name of jessica?

If you have can you pm me?

Tia

Hi beautiqueen could You give any tips where it is possible to see photos from that dissolving fat injections to reduche big cheeks? Unoftunatelly I can`t open this webside of clinic which adress You gave. : (
I checked on internet and it looks like it is the other name of lipolysis, am I right? If yes, I thought it is to dangerous to use it for jowls, cheeks fat reductions becouse of big possibility of nerve damage?!

Hi szinuja,

That website is Real clinic in Korea I suggested another former to check it out if she wants to get her eyes done.

When I got was 'Fat dissolving injection and Botox' I went to Bangkok to do it. I don't think it's Lypolysis.

Botox: helps to make my jawline looks smaller.
Fat dissolving injection: helps to reduce fat.
So if people who has a big cheeks if they inject botox they may find its useless because their cheek still gonna be the same.

So it depends what problem you have. Big jaw or big cheek. I have both problems so I did them both. And the result is amazing.

I once wanted to get V-line operation but one doctor told me that in Korea that procedure is too hardcore. If you have your jaw cut into parts it's similar to you have had an accident and the result maybe good but when you speak you may not look normal and when you move your mouth may be difficult and also numb.

For the before and after pic you can google 'Fat dissolving rejection' and you can find it.

Is cadaver cartilage really that much riskier than autologous rib cartilage? I really don't want a scar on my stomach or a hole in my rib cage. It's just a very scary thought. How is the recovery time for the self rib cartilage procedure?

I have a question for the guys on the forum who have undergone rhinoplasty. Does it look natural or is it very conspicuous? When people look at your face do they automatically know that you've had work done/nose job or does it blend in with your features? I'm asking this because usually we don't use make up. Thanks!

Hi
I had open revision rhino and yes my Doc cut in the same place but its healing up nicely and for me I don't think the scar will be any worse than before.
HKP

Hi beautiqueen, I also want to do both cheek and jaw. I knew about botox which is using to acieve slimmer jaw but first time I red about " Fat Dissolving Injection". I tried to find something about it by google but I really coudn`t . I was searching by polish google, writte fat dissolving injection and nothing , I was doing the same to find any photos and ...nothing. At least no photos showing any face result. :sad:((

Could You give me the webadress this Clinic in Bankog, are there any photos? Did You have this Fat Dissolving Injectin only once or more times to acieve result and how long did You have to wait to see the result? :smile:

Me too, never get reply from regen.. :nogood: