BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi avagoddess, may I know where you get your surgery done? Did you go alone or with friend? Do you feel any pain when you first wake up?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the words of encouragement, and all the detailed information, it is really appreciated. I am hoping to be as fortunate as you and not experience any droopiness! because this is also a concern of mine. Please do update me on your healing process in the near future!

Hmmm... Interesting. & a little confusing though; not sure which doctor to really go with since almost or maybe all of them do nose.

But I've read another forumer's experience; she did her nose at Chungdam U, by Dr Lee and she's pretty happy with her results.

How did this work for you btw?

Hi!
I have selected two clinics to visit: Pitangui and Regen.
What do you think is the best for acculift and masseter reduction (surgery or radiofrequency, not botox)?
Please, I need help...thank you!

Bye :-*

Hi Mischa,

The supplements were helpful. I ended up using these plus drinking 40 small packs of pumpkin juice each pack of juice is 1000won, drink it chilled. I saw many people buy this in big boxes as they will add a few free packs with bulk purchase.

The arnica gel had most obvious effects because it was topical. There are other ingredients added which also helped in reducing swell, as it was very soothing upon application. I would add a generous amount 3-4 times a day to the face especially swollen areas potential to bruise or already bruised. I think it's especially helpful in preventing bruises if you start applying as early as possible after the surgery because the pressure from swelling causes the bruising.

For example when the swelling went up to my eyes and I felt the under eye start to fill with blood and get purplish, but not yet bruising. I applied the arnica gel gently in those places without rubbing too much. This prevented me from getting black eyes because when I saw my eyes getting purplish about to bruise, I put the gel on and the pressure started to go away and the purple pool of blood lighten. As for the areas already bruised, the gel definitely helps to speed up the healing process, but it will still take time because the "damage" is already done. I ended up with very thin bruise under one eye which looked like eyeliner as well as a small line above one corner of my mouth. I only started applying arnica gel on after removing bandages to my face from fat injection, and these bruises had formed by then. So, if u apply it even earlier than me, I think your results should be quite good. Another thing is after the bandages were removed, my skin was sensitive as there were some injection holes from fat transfer. This gel was a great moisturizer at that time because it was soothing and my skin was not yet ready for my own moisturizer. However it is still a gel, so if your skin is dry you still need to double up with your own moisturizer if not your skin will flake.

The ampoules for drinking were floral and herbal to smell and taste.

The bromelain supplements were just taken like vitamins.

I took 1000mg of Vitamin c 3 times a day for the first two weeks. I then cut down to 2000mg and then now I'm taking 1000 mg a day to continue helping with healing in general. Btw vitamin C also helps nerves to regenerate, so if you have bone surgery and have some numbness, this is very helpful.

I also had Manuka honey umf. The higher the umf the better it is for healing. It is has antibacterial. Helps to soothe throat esp post op. Taking it with water also helps to keep blood sugar regular as with surgery with limited mouth movement afterwards, you will be hungry but can't eat a lot of things at that time.

I brought one liter of pineapple juice with me which I drank chilled. It contains bromelain as well which helps with deswelling.

I iced as much as I could. I was indoors a lot initially, so I stayed standing while watching TV indoors and icing. I slept with head elevated with two pillows. And still am because it feels more comfortable and seems to hold my head straight which prevents me from sleeping on the side.

Walking helps to speed up deswelling as well.

The staff at the hospital all said they were surprised I healed quickly and my bruising was much less than other patients.
By two weeks most of the swelling and bruising was gone.
So, yes, it is definitely worth it.

hey, was wondering if anyone managed to email View Clinic? Sorry if this is reposted but there are simply too many pages here to sift through them one by one..

thanks for the feedback guys;) im just really picky about my dr. because even a seemingly simple and common procedure can go wrong. ive seen the 'before' photos of lots of clinics and comparably they all have a smaller alar base. most often, they have a bridge augmentation and alars are very slightly done. im starting to consider US where they do more african noses which i guess mine resembles.

I've look everywhere for it but I wasn't able to find it. It seems like you can only call them.

Hi Angel! I'm finally back on the forum!!! Yeah, it would be very obvious since our eyes are the first thing we look at. Unless of course you were talking to a guy who'd be taking occasional glances at our peaks. I have been reading on fat grafts recently and found that there are different parts taken from the fat that are then injected to wherever we want it. Will you be having stem cell injections or PRP? Has anyone had both? What is the difference and which lasted longer?

I was just about to give them up until now... No wonder why they haven't relied to any of my messages. So, did you actually call them? Was their english good enough not to hire a translator?

ATTN: May group....

How are all of you doing? I know that you guys are busy sight seeing and going to all of your consultations and are probably feeling as anxious and nervous as I am right now, although I am not there yet. Hang in there guys! Our journey towards beauty is within our reach. It is ours for the taking and there is plenty to share around!!! May those of you who have already booked an operation all have successful and uncomplicated surgeries. Good luck to us all!:yahoo:

Nope I didn't. But I know the main doctor doesn't speak English, however there are workers there that did speak English. I know they have a skype account but I don't know it. If you can somehow manage to get it then good luck:smile: