BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Ann!

Thank you very much for your detailed review on these two clinics! I totally understand your concern about not knowing many any people going to Dr. Yoo for rhinoplasty and it´s great that you take time to make a decision instead of rushing for your surgery. ^^

The price thing about JW doesn´t convey a good impression but I think Dr. Suh´s skills are good. However consult other clinics and maybe you will find a clinic who can give you your dream nose with a pleasant price. ;)

Good luck and I wish you a happy stay in Seoul!

Warmest regards

P.S.: GO AND LOOK FOR TAEMIN! XD

i'm planning on going this august. But still not sure yet which clinic to choose? =(
bcs none of the clinic i'm interested havent reply yet.
oz gave me a price 6,6mil on rib graft..but i think the doctor himself is not comfortable doing it, so maybe not going to do it there.
anyone can give me advice?

I was having full incision :smile:

Yes the girl is Alice and I asked her the same question, she said she has NEVER had any surgery on her eyes but she did have V Line elsewhere. There was no confusion as I had my translator Zoe with me. Too many lies from her, I don't trust her at all. I think you can get sucked in by what she says because she ia all smiles and act calm.

Thank you for your kind words re my recovery, yes I am back in UK now. I also note your LA wore off towards the end too, I think you said your surgery was 2 hours whereas mine was 2.5 hours as he had to correct the inner left eye twice. I am now thinking they seem to get the dose wrong plus I'm quite tall as well.

Can I ask what price you paid? PM me if you prefer.

Hi again ^^

Yeah it´s really frustrating when the clinics don´t reply....but have a little more patient, since you´re going in August, you still have time and I think until then, they will reply. Or maybe you could try to call them?

Hm, so you´re sure that you only want to use rib graft for your augmentation?
I am sorry that I can help you since I haven´t done much research about clinics who offers rib graft...the clinics I already mentioned are the only ones which I know.

May I ask if you only speak English, do you also speak other languages? ^^

Regards

5.8M for rhino!!!! wow.. JW price has gone up a lot. They might have already learned how to charge foreigners. Should I go "view" for rhino? Any feedback about rhino at view ps ?

oh he corrected my inner left eyes twice too I think. I felt more painful on the left side of my eyes as well. I jus have a rough estimate around 2 hrs not sure if it was really 2hr ha because I just watch the clock when I went in for consultation and then I only saw the time when I am out. So actually I duno the exact time they started to put the knife on my eyes as my watch was away in the locker already. I am not that tall average of 165cm...

ar so she is Alice! wah.. what a liar to say she had not done anything on her face. She still told me her eyes were done by Dr.kwon. Oh man dont know which is real from her.. yea she behave so calm and so angelic ... so its all fake !

Yea she was saying that she already excluded the tax and stuff from it... still expensive...

Hey shouislove, probably i will go on early august. May i know which clinic are you gonna go?
Thanks

Oh no... This sound So painful !! So how was the result,do you like it? Worth it? Anyway I wish you happy healing.

Hey everyone!

Just had my surgery surgery yesterday at Teium. Had ept + incisional + ptosis correction done. I decided to go with Teium after consulting with JW, Migo, and Chungdam U.

Although the other doctors were much friendlier, Dr. Kwon at Teium really seemed like he knew what he was doing.

A bit nervous right now as it seems to be a bit uneven....does anyone know if revision is possible at this point? And if Teium fixes mistakes for free? It may just be me over-obsessing and worrying too much before the final results can even be seen, but i'm just super nervous it's going to turn out uneven.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

it seems like a lot of people chose teuim for eye surgery. how much did they quote you?