BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Haha well yeah a little bit...but it´s okay. XD Oh I see, I am not thaaaat into horror movies lol :P

Sorry but I have no answer to your question....

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.
Where do you guys recommend for a rhinoplasty and face contouring like jaw shave and cheekbone shave.
I've been looking into regen and jw. Any recommendations? :smile:

Hi Sp0rty123,

it wasn't all that painful. the first 6 hours was the worst, and it got better after that. im loving the result :smile: my face is so very feminine now. definitely worth it!

Hi does anyone have any info on Dr. Lee Kyu Ho of JW Hes a new rhinoplasty doctor at JW along side Man Koon Suh. I went in and was first consulted by Dr. Suh but was introduced to Dr. Lee later being told that Dr. Lee specializes in men's rhinoplasty and would be more knowledgeable about my nose then Dr. Suh. However, I am worried because I have absolutely no info on this guy. If anyone knows anything that would be greattt thanks!

hey everyone, so vip replied my email, finally..
and they gave me price 11,000USD for rib grafting rhinoplasty. I feel like it's soo expensive. is it always that expensive? do any of u know other clinic in korea that s also specialized in rib grafting rhinoplasty that can give me cheaper price??

Dont worry i think the uneven will go away soon. Because mine was pretty uneven at the start too left was much swollen than right and have a big small eyes LOL..and i was as worried as you but right now all is well.
Remb to sleep with your head 45deg otherwise it will swell more.

Take care hope ur eyes deswell asap !;)

how did you contact shimmian?
what implant did u use? rib cartilage or silicone? i'm also interested in doing rhino in shimmian..
how much is the estimated cost?
thaanks, and sorry for asking too much