BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hi scind

I answered you on the asian nose job 3 thread :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately revisions are not free :/ + theyre often more expensive than primary

how do i know? im getting my 3rd this summer

Wow! I thought that the doctors will revise it for you since they were the ones who screwed up, unless of course you're going to a different clinic. Did you get your 2nd revision at the same clinic as your primary? What happened to the first and the second job?

Hi guys, for those who still remember me, I'm 3 months post-op, and things are not looking good..

I feel depress each time I look at the mirror, and after almost 2 months, GRAND's translator has finally replied me (she said she overlooked and missed my email though I actually kakao her I have replied so I'm not really sure what happened, but as if it matter anyway)

My chin dent is still there, not to mention my protrusion in my left nostril, and due to the bad stitching after my tiplasty, I look worst than I was before surgery. I promised you guys some photos so I'll post it below.

As you can see, the left side of my nostril wall has such bad stitching and I have to use BBcream to cover it each time I step out of my house! I've tried to be positive, but after 3 months, it's really taking a toil on me..

[​IMG]

Will update again soon. Am saving money for a court case against them. Planning to post on Chinese forum up next to warn people by sharing my experience.. At least maybe I will feel better that I can save some people from them rather than doin nothing n getting depressed. Every part they touched just go wrong! I don't know how I can correct all these things... It's just very depressing...

There is a locker to put your stuff in and you will safe keep the locker key with you =)

Some hotels have safety security boxes in the rooms. I don't know if they have it there though. If you were to bring it to the clinic on your surgery, I think that they will safeguard it for you because you will need to remove any jewelry/wedding bands, etc anyway. Most would probably make you sign an inventory list to make sure that all your belongings will be returned before placing it in a locker.

IMO, I would rather trust a clinic than a translator with my belongings.

Omg, I'm so sorry of what happened to you. I had grand as my 2nd choice to do rhino. Now, I am thinking if I should skip on them and move on to other clinics. I'm going to korea on the 4th. So, I should do my homework again.

Yes I did talk to them, along with the consultant and another translator after my surgery. You have no idea how frustrated I was in the room with them, because they were just saying that "it will recover", "You look fine", "It's part of the process" etc... and you know something isn't right! I did nose, cheek and chin, and everything went wrong! What's wrong with the clinic???!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Furthermore, regarding the protrusion within my left nostril, they told me this in the most recent email - "the new pillar that the doctor newly set up beside your original pillar could cause the protrusion afterwards. Most of patients don't notice it, but there are some patients who notice it. I hope you didn't lift up your nostril too much to see the protrusion."

They set up a new pillar for my tiplasty and they didn't tell me until things happened? Then how come my right side is okay? It's really very flawed to me. What else are they hiding?

I went for tiplasty hoping to reduce make my nostrils look rounder (just that!) which they said it can be achieved, so that's why I trusted them and went for it over alar.
3 months now, I can tell you my nose looks worse than ever! The nostrils looks as wide as before with an ugly scar from the bad stitching, and a bleeding protrusion within my nose! I emailed them about it as well (heck they knew it already since I have pointed it out from my B&A photo taken directly after my surgery)
Guess what they emailed me? They said their doctor have done their best!

Only God knows how regretful I am everyday and the utter anguish I feel to see myself in the mirror, that I made this decision of going to Grand Plastic Surgery Clinic... so much so I wish to smash the mirror each time I see myself.. I can only act positive until so far, and I'm tired...

I wouldn't be surprised if I kill myself one day, but now I still have some hope, and I tell myself I won't until I make sure Grand Plastic Surgery Clinic pays me the justice I deserve.

Can anyone tell me what I can do now for the scar and the dent fold on my chin?
I'm going to see a skin doc and see if laser will help, but the stitch on my nose didn't just leave a scar, but also pitted marks from the terrible stitching.. And the dent fold? Should I go and correct it back in Korea when I pursue a court case with Grand, or should I try to correct it now in Singapore? A close friend told me I should leave it since I need 6 mths before I touch the chin again, and also the lawyer might want to use it as evidence.. But I really don't want to live with this..

Onlyif, I am really sorry. But overall you still look good. It's when someone really looks close that he/she will notice these things. Most people won;t. It's your body so of course you know where to look for the bad things. About the scar, how about you go for a scar revision? I don't know a lot about it, but you can start researching it. Many years ago I had open rhino, my collumela was cut but my body doesn't scar much and it stayed true with my collumela and alarplasty..no scar can be detected at all. But the bad thing is, the doctor made such subtle tiplasty and alar reduction, that no one noticed the difference.

Scar revision may include skin grafting...I wonder if the skin grafting technique can also be applied to your chin dent? What's wrong with your cheeks? You said everything went bad, I just couldn't remember what happened with your cheeks.

Obviously you're depressed; how often do you think about killing yourself? And, have you thought how you're going to do it? I'm being serious here. If you have, you need to see a professional, psychiatrist not other quacks. Find some support amongst your friends and family. Find someone you trust to confide in.

When are you Seoul til?

As for the dent on your chin, have you try massaging it daily and lifting it a bit. It could be a subcutaneous stitch that was tighten too tight. Although at 3 months, scar would have formed making it hard to reverse but you can try. Or you can see your dermatologist (or as you call them 'skin doc'), see if they're willing to inject fillers like Restylane (US FDA approved), which will help. Don't get fillers in Seoul unless you're certain it is FDA approved! I don't care how advance Seoul may be but if it's a foreign material make sure it is approved in the US!

As far as having another surgery, I don't see any reason why you should wait. The only reason is for those that jump to conclusion getting used to their new image. But, if it is blatantly bad than seek a surgeon willing to help attain the aesthetic you want and get it done. I'm sure you'll find someone willing to do it.

Good luck.

Always carry the money with you, but if you're saying how to keep the money at the clinic then it will be the locker . Nevertheless if you are doing some procedure you will have to pay all the money first before you go on the surgery.

As for the hotel, maybe you can put it in the safe or something. You gota check with the hotel that you stay if they had safe box ?

Lexethan, I think he mentioned filler too at one time. But this is something he must do forever because Restylane isn't permanent. Um maybe onlyif can look into Artefill (dunno if it's available in SIN?) On chin which doesn't move much, maybe it's a good place to put it.