BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Here is Conopi's naver blog: http://blog.naver.com/conopi
Most of Korean clinics have a naver blog, so I just type their name (in korean) in naver.com to find their blog.
Other solution is to navigate the website by smartphone, some clinics display before and after pictures on smartphone without requesting you to sign up ^^

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jk
Ok I know no one has heard about this place but it was recommended to me by a local so I went to check it out. Once I walked in there was a Russian girl working the reception that spoke English! Yay. She helped me fill in some paper work and also asked me if I wanted coffee, tea, water, etc. After about 30 minutes I was able to speak with a counselor. They took me up the elevators into a counseling room. The counselor was Sera and she was the manager of the global business division. She asked me what I wanted to do. I told her implant, alar and tip. Showed her some pictures and she told me to hold up shes going to get the doctor that would suit the nose I wanted. After 10 minutes Dr. Jun kim came and touched my nose and did his magic. He spoke English and told me that he would give me 3 or 3.5 mm silicone, alar reduction and a tip but he said the girl from the picture I showed him.. her tip wouldn’t match my face cause I have a protruding mouth and he showed me what it would look like pushing my nose down and showing that I would look ridiculous with that tip. So he recommended that I just do a little one. I really like how he pushed and pulled on my nose and was very blunt with the consultation. He asked if I had any questions and I just asked him the length of surgery about 1.5 hours and open or closed and in my case it would be open. Then he left me with Sera. She estimated the prices to be 6.5 mil. I asked for discount and she said she’ll ask manager and said cause I’m a foreigner she can drop the price to 5.5 mil and I said uhh still expensive… and she said if I give permission to use picture for website it would be 4.6 mil. I said ok thanks and left.

Dream
Dream was across the street so I went over there. I met with the counselor Ms. Lee. She asked me what I wanted to do and showed me pictures and she recommended me to get tip and silicone but not alar as my nose was not that wide… LIES!! So just tip and slicione was 4.4 and alar was 550,000 if I really wanted it. She also recommended me to shave my cheekbones down…The doctor was off that day so I couldn’t talk to him so she schedules me to meet him on Friday at 3:00. I said thanks and left. I did not go back cause I decided to go with shimmian!

Wonjin
As I was shopping in Namdaemun. I was trying to buy some shoes and some guy asked me why I was alone and I told him I’m gonna go do plastic surgery and he said he also did his! I asked him where and he said at Wonjin and told me that, that’s the best place for girls to do any kinds of plastic. Korea’s number 1 plastic surgery place apparently.. So he told me to visit. I went and holy moly all the girls that worked there were super pretty! I consulted with a girl who just did her eyes lol I asked the girl who spoke English if she got her nose done there because I really liked it and she said yes. So they took my pictures and we went to see the same nose doctor that did the receptionist’s nose. He drew on the picture and said he would give me 4 mm silicone make my tip longer and alar base reduction. He also recommended me to get nasal bone narrowing and I guess I had a little hump on my nose that needed to be shaved off too…. I said ok and went back to counseling room. She told me everything would be 3.5 mil. not bad!!!!!!!! So I said ok I’ll think about it and left.

Shimmian
I was seriously getting sick and tired of looking around for clinics to visit. I just wanted it done and over with. So this was the last one. I went in and said I don’t have an appointment and if I can just get a consultation. The receptionist gave me some papers to fill out and after 10 minutes she took me to the consultation room. She told me what she thinks about my nose and asked how I felt about my bridge height and if I get it higher my eyes would look much nicer and I said yeah higher would be nicer lol anyways instead of leading me out of the room she just told me to go back outside and I was like ok… and then I waited outside in the receptionist area and then another girl called me to take pictures. We went into another room and took pictures… she told me to go wait outside…. I thought it was weird that they told me to leave the room as if I just went into office to talk to my boss and got yelled at and dismissed but maybe that’s just crazy old me. Anyways I’m waiting outside and I see a lot of pretty patients going in and out. I get called to see Dr. Jang. He’s very nice and calm and always had a smile. He told me what kind of nose I had and recommended me to get alar tip and implant. He showed me a lot of pictures! Even the bloody ones!!! He was like oh here are the scary ones. Anyways he explained in detail all the things he was planning to do and described every procedure like he defined all the terms for me. Super informative! What sold me was when he asked if I had any questions and I said can I show you the picture of the nose I like and he said ok. And as soon as he saw it he was like ok you need 4 or 5 mm silicone and the tip needs to be round instead of pointy and I knew he knew what my ideals were and he could make it happen! I felt the connection of his genius brain to my nose. After that I went outside and waited while I text chrisalexander who just got his rib rhino there that I think this is the clinic I want and I hope the price won’t kill it. The reception took me into a room to discuss price and it was ONLY $2500!!! I WAS LIKE WHHHAT?!? KRW? And She’s like no USD. Still good. I asked if they were pretty open to schedule surgery and she said yea any time. So I was like uhh I’ll think about it. Stepped out and met Signalz and came back to schedule procedure. They did a blood test and I paid a deposit and I was schedule to do surgery Tuesday!

wow Shimmian sounds so attractive there!! May I know whose pictures did you use for your nose reference?

thankyouu.. u helped a lot already..=)

Haha i've been trying to find a korean doc for ages that has the same style as dr.wang but sadly to say I haven't found that. his style his more dramatic but still natural looking at the same time. if your really not sure about going to him it really wouldn't hurt to go in for a consultation, even though you may have to travel far. once you see a clinic in person it will be easier to address all the concerns and issues you have.

oh, so are u going to dr wang eventually?

Guys, im having hard time deciding on these two clinics as they both are very attentive to my emails and almost similar prices . Im gonna have eyebag fat repositioning, face lift, neck lipo, breast lift and facial fat graft
which clinic will you rather choose in terms of doctor's skills and experience, chungdam u or pitanguy?

By the way guys...

Which Samsung clinic is the one that's really popular with the locals again??
Is it Samsung Line or KSamsung or SamsungPS ..Which Samsung? This is confusing. I don't know which branch they may be talking about coz I think they're all different. Also, What do they specialize at?

I think there's only one Samsung? I'm visiting that clinic when I get to Korea since my cousins say its popular with the locals. The website is ksamsung.co.kr

Hi everyone. I have been reading this forum & cozycot since 2010. I seriously appreciate and salute all whom have PS in foreign country. I have been comtemplating to do rhinoplasty since 2009 either non surgical (filler injection) or under cut. Not long ago, I pluck my courage for filler injection with Radiesse, however outcome turn out diaster. Not only have I been traumatize by this non surgical procedure, I also spend few k's, every 1ml of Radiesse=1 syringe of Radiesse. The amount of Radiesse injected was recommended by the surgeon. All and all, I still feel having permanent implant is the most realistic and cost effective.
Recently, I contact Dr Park from Oz clinic for rhinoplasty consultation. I simply feel that face to face meeting is the best to clear all doubts and will also know whether the surgeon is confident to deliver my expectations. I emailed to few surgeons like; Dr Park from Oz clinic, Dr Yun from YNY Beauty, Dr Lee from Regen and Dr Jung from Shimmian, their response to mail is very slow. These mentioned surgeons are shortlisted based on these years reading in forum.
I am typical asian who have big and bulbous nose, wanna to improve my facial appearance.
I am heading for seoul in last week August for 16 days, staying in either Sunshine Hotel or Young Dong Hotel. Any of you heading during this period and wants to buddy, please feel free to pm me. Thank you.

Hi Ann,

please take good care alrighty :smile: