BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello anyone here knows any clinic in korea that will do nose bridge augmentation using ear cartilage?
I've been researching for other methods of rhinoplasty that are less invasive and natural, bcs i feel like rib-graft rhino is too invasive for me, and i feel afraid to do the surgery, and then i found that a lot od clinic in USA using this method. but, ive been trying to contact a looot of ps clinic in korea and all of them stated that the ear cartilage is not sufficient to augment nose bridge, while in contrast I got answers from real self that ear cartilage was supposed to be enough, well 1mm implant is not that big of a vol since we have 2ears.
anyone know abt this?

Okay...maybe this is another random question...but does anyone know when I can start working out again after getting double eyelid surgery? (I run a lot and do yoga and pilates) I just wanna maintain a healthy lifestyle :smile:

Hi apple
U can start work out after 2-3 days or once you fit to fo it. I had a lot of walking and running after 4 days post my surgery. My friend had rhino and he run on threadmill 3 days post his surgery. This work out things is very good for ur blood circulation and to reduce the swollen with ur eyes. But no swimming for at least 3 mths.
But to be sure u can ask ur doc before u went for ur surgery.
Good luck

Can anyone add me on kakao group for june?
ID: 100873
Thx

May 2013
Chrisalexander - (30 april - 1st june) - **Of course Male** -
SportsKnight - (May 1st - May 20th) - Male -
Green Hood (May 2nd - May 16th) flight confirmed, accommodation paid, translator booked, (kakao confirmed) **Male**
Chloe (May 10th - May 18th)
Shhshh (May 10th - May 23th)
Signalz (May 13th - May 26th) flight booked **Male**
Schlok (14 - 28 May) *Flight & Hotel confirmed*
Yoonson (April 18 - May 23)
Xel (May 19th to June 8th) **Male**
annhatesyou (May 15th - June 19th)
jhxzhang (May 23rd to May 31st)
imfoody (May 26th - June 8th)
ms.rochelle (May 28 - June 15)
Yuenny (May 30th to ________)
Miso soup (May 17th - May 30th)

June 2013
Rhinosaurus (June 1st - June 13th) Consultation only.
FunnyPiyo ( June 2nd - June 22nd) flight booked!
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Cix123 (June 13 - June 27) Flight booked!
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
hyong (mid June) **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
Go2Kr (July 2nd - July 28th) Flight and accommodation confirmed
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!

IMO, USA doctors are not used to Asians. Most Caucasians want to reduce nose size/height not augment it. So I think most USA doctors are not familiar with nose implants. They just reduce nose, shave humps, correct deviations, but certainly not as skilled as Korean docs in augmenting nose.

Thank you for that useful information. I think it would be best for me to go after the students are back in school. I've read so many posts and now I'm even more lost as to where I should go. I already have a natural double lid but I want my eyes bigger and wider. I had a rhinoplasty with ear cartilage a year ago but I'm not happy with it as it's not quite what I want. My nose isn't bad at all but I want a specific nose, near perfect like those Korean celebrities. I also want a chin enhancement but really don't want to get an implant. I've hear of fat grafting for the chin but not sure if it's offered in South Korea. I wonder where most of the Korean celebrities go for their PS. I really don't want to go where I might overpay because I'm a foreigner. So many... so confused. 😖

this s the explanation for the procedure i just mentioned, so natural(using all natural tissue), and so innovative, yet much more expensive since it s in US. and I live far from US, that s why im looking for the similar procedure.
because taking rib cartilage really is too invasive for me..
http://www.asiancosmeticsurgery.com/blog/2010/06/08/asian-nasal-bridge-using-all-natural-tissue-without-rib/

Ksamsung just replied my email and this is the sky high prices they quoted me:
Radiofrequency masseter- 5m krw (other clinics quoted me max 3m????)
Nose tip reduction with dermal fat graft- 7 to 8m krw (r u kidding????)
Lateral canthoplasty- 2.5 to 3m (others only max 1.5m)

Can somebody verify those figures?

Thanks!

thanks so much vny!! that's really helpful ^^

Hey Lacryssa, I will be having my consultation with JW for rhinoplasty next month. :smile: Could you please send me some B&A pictures too? :smile: My email is [email protected]. It would really help me a lot in making my decision. Hope you're happy with your new nose! :biggrin:

Hi, i'm planning to go to korea in 2 weeks to do rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery at Regen. I have an extremely flat nose and uneven eyes :sad: Because I'm only planning to go for 8 days or so, do I have to book an appointment in advance so that I can consult and have surgery on the same day or can I just walk in? i'm hoping to have surgery as soon as I am in Korea.

Thank you!!

It's best to book. Some clinics allow walk ins but not all. Because its summer, the clinics will get pretty busy.