BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Can I also have your before and after pics? I'm still in a dilemma where to do my surgeries and what surgeries to do :sad:
Can you please send your pic to [email protected]? Thank you!

HI Ladis,

I have posted that i am going Seoul on 11th July 2013 for incision + ptotsis correcttion + epi and maybe laternal. There is a lady who texted me. i am happy coz her first choice and mine is the same. But still both of us will make our final decision after consulting difference doc there.

SO, is anyone keen to find Dr kwon in teuimp?
Lets consult together to get a better rate.
Pm or sms me 86110030.

Thank you! You look so pretty!!! Why did you choose the silicone method for your nose and not use the cartilage from your ear for your nose bridge?

I had a budget so I can't really consider rib rhinoplasty. I don't think JW constructs nose bridge from ear cartilage either. There isn't enough cartilage from the ear for bridge but they took some for my tip.

Oh, and you're welcome. thank you for your compliment!

Hi Teatreeoil

I've just emailed you!! Pls go check your inbox now :smile:

Hi Lacryssa, sounds like your result is amazing. That got me excited. Can I see your B&A pictures also? Here is my email: [email protected]

Hi Lacryssa

Thanks for sharing your JW experience. Am keen to visit them in Sept and would you be able to share your B&A pics. Pls email to me at [email protected]

Hi Lacryssa,

Can you please send me your pics too for eyelid and rhino to tari_tigerlily @ yahoo dot com

hi Lacryssa, its great to know that you happy with your result. I'm going to Korea to get my nose done in september. there are huge of clinics in Korea so i really don't know where i can go. please send me your before and after if you don't mind. im really appreciate for your help.