BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I used [email protected] which has been mentioned a few times before. They're very professional and their service is very good. They take very good care of you pretty much.

The standard fee's are 10,000 won per hour for translation and minimum is 4 hours. So basically 40,000 won at least.

Airport pick up is 85.000 won, however you have to have ask them to confirm the prices for you.

I heard they're really busy this month and the upcoming one so you might wanna consider booking if you're going to Korea soon.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the reply!
I'm planning on going mid to late August! I might add my name to the list from the previous pages soon.

Im thinking of getting my chin, eyes and nose done. I have a long chin and sent my pictures to a couple of places such as: ID, Itemclinic, regen and somewhere else i forgot lol and they suggested either mini v-line, or vline otso...

People are recommending not to do v-line and nose surgery together so im thinking of doing v-line first.. wait 2 months and then eyes and nose. is that a better idea than doing it all at once??

Also I've crossed out ID completely from my list due to many negative reviews.

probably thinking of: Item, Faceline clinic, JW, the view..
still doing research though for v-line to shorten my long chin.
two jaw surgery is just out of the picture for me due to the high risks...

That is good to hear. Wouldn't be funny if it's floppy in the wind; like a rabbit's ears. :P

hey! i dont know if this is too late to respond but i think i have the same issue as you! when i email ID hospitial my issues they recommended "Mini v-line" i guess thats something you can look into :biggrin:
but personally I dont recommend ID although its tempting due to their B&A photos

Hi Twinnie,
May i know where you had your fat grafting done? Thanks.

Thanks for the pics! You look great! I am considering doing a rhinoplasty but would definitely not be keen in using foreign implants... Haha.

Hi lacryssa! Can u pls email your Before and After piccas at [email protected] That would be fab! If u dont mind me asking, how much does it cost for rhinoplasty with JW? VIP used to quote me $10k, superb expensive. It was few years ago, before i got pregnant and had to hold my plan. Im ready now, but im sure much more expensive nowadays. JW seem like a good options.

Sure, just PM me your e-mail.

You're welcome and thank you for the compliment! You can consider dermis fat graft for nasal bridge augmentation, just like Xuka.

Sent, please check your inbox for the photos and reply!

Hello everyone!
I've been lurking around this forum and finally decided to make an account.. I want to share my PS experience in Korea, I had a lipo procedure at 365mc. I went to The Line too but eventually my choice went to 365mc. I will share my experience in a new thread, long-detailed one. To anyone who is in Korea now or going to have a procedure, good luck and happy healing !! :smile:

:bump:

June 2013
Rhinosaurus (June 1st - June 13th) Consultation only.
FunnyPiyo ( June 2nd - June 22nd) flight booked!
Apples21 (June 3rd-12th)
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Cix123 (June 13 - June 27) Flight booked!
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
hyong (mid June) **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
sWalloW86 (June 16th - June 22nd) Confirmed
Teatreeoil123 (June 17th - June 27th) Flight booked.
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!

August 2013
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed