BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hi all

so glad to come across this thread. can u pm me or email me the clinic name so I can avoid too ?

tks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know about Siot osteotomy? I came across this article whilst googling

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20130509000971&ntn=0

and it refers too a new surgery for chin reduction called Siot osteotomy by a docter from "Face Line Center of Braun Plastic Surgery in Seoul." and I assume this is their website http://www.braunps.co.kr/

Does anyone know about this place? I'm interested as the article states

"T-osteotomy had frequently been performed in Korea before Siot osteotomy. However, the T-osteotomy was not effective at all for long faces that also had long chins. Therefore, patients with long faces and long chins had to go through additional operations to reduce the length of the chin or take even more painful and risky bimaxillary operations.

However, the Siot osteotomy can make the front chin lean and shorten the length of the chin without follow-up surgery or bimaxillary operation, the hospital said"

I'm looking for somewhere inthe world that can perform long chin reduction to a noticeable degree, I havea very long and wide chin and surgeons that I've met in London show me results that I honestly can not tell any differance from their befores.
It is depressing not being able to seem to find anyone that has had vertical height chin reduction or find anyone that can actually do it and make a aesthetic differance.

I see impressive results on IDhospitals new page but have noticed alot of complaints of this place on this website and I question if these pictures are photoshopped or not?

Hello Everybody :smile:

I've been reading a lot of past posts in order to do some research before my journey to Korea. I am going to Korea on July 30- August 15. I have yet to decide my clinic of interest, but I'm leaning towards ID due to the fact that I want zygoma reduction and v line surgery. I actually plan on doing A LOT on my stay in Korea. I plan on doing: rhinoplasty, double eyelid, fat graft, v line, zygoma, and if it's safe, teeth whitening, skin bleach, and dimpleplasty. I most likely won't do the last three, but I will try depending on how swollen I will be. I am going through this process by using the medical tourism coordination of SEOULTOUCHUP. Do you guys have any experience with them? If you guys are using them, what are the pros and cons? They apparently have you get consultation the first day, and the second day of arriving to korea, you get the surgery. I'm going by myself and I was wondering if anybody would like to explore korea and go shopping?

@tuong What exact date are you going to korea? I will be going july 30-august 15!

Hi Lacryssa,
Which day were the stitches behind your ear removed? Pitangui told me Day 10 while JW said Day 7 (but that was for nose cartilage).

Hi Twinie,

i'm new to this, would you be able to send me photos of befores and after, Thanks

my email is [email protected]

Hi Lacryssa,

i'm new to this thread, i was wondering would you be able to send me photos of before and after. Thanks

my email address is [email protected]

Hey Kpx77,

i'm new to this thread, i was wondering would you be able to send me befores and after photos. can i please ask you which Doctors? which procedures? and how much did it all cost you? Thank you.

Hi moonspiral,
I'm thinking of going to Braunps for V-line Siot, however I have to say honestly that I cannot understand the difference between the Siot method and the conventional T-osteotomy. Both methods cut your chin into 2-3 pieces, and then reduce the wide of your jaw. The main difference is how the doctor cut the chin.
The reason why I want to go to Braunps is because in their after pictures, the chins are still long, and that is what I'm looking for. I find that most patients that have gone through T-osteotomy will end up with shorter chins. However, I want to have a V-line but wish to keep the length of my chin. Ironically, the article that you mentioned says the opposite.....

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am considering doing double eyelids. I have a few questions. I wonder whether the doctor will suggest you to do suture or incision or yourself? How long it takes for incision to back to reasonable natural looking (e.g. ok to go back to work)?

Anitx, how long it took for your eyes swollen condition go away and having a more or less natural looking?

As for me on day 8 its quite natural for me already as I got my thread remove on day 6 which was still swollen right after removing. but it goes down really quickly once the thread is out. I also make sure I drink a lot of water and eat a lot of fruits for vit C and walk a lot which I believe helps to Deswell my swollen eyes at that moment.
By day 10 no one can tell I had double eyelid surgery if they don't see my eyes that closely because the line is still reddish. Wear a spectacle on no one will be able to tell lolz...:smile:

My stitches were all out on Day 7. Both ears and nose.

Dear All forumes,
Can anybody tell me if you guys ever heard of Dr. Anthony Park from "Korea Surgery clinic" in gangnam with phn no (02-543 0076)
Their website is in korean www.korea-ps.com

I dont read korean or chinese so i won't know how reputable is this clinic.
Maybe any of you ever visited this clinic, done any surgery or even heard of their reputation (good or bad).

Pls help as now im in korea and wanting to check out this clinic before even visiting them. Thanks a lot.

Hi Cherryzz,

i'm new to this thread, would you be able to send me some before and after photos, as i also would like to have rib rhinoplasty. Thanks