BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

you plan to do so many things within two weeks :coolio:
I don't think "ulzzang" change their look overnight by just one clinic. They have more advantage than foreigners as they are staying in Korea, they can choose clinic which specialize in each ps to go. I've read a few times here that most ulzzang goes to Chungdam U. You can check it out..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had V-line, mandible angle reduction, chin implant, rhinoplasty. I had it done at REX clinic, I'm still only closing in on 3 weeks post-surgery so it's not really the final result yet..

However from what I see so far it's looking good, my shape changed and that sharp chin and V-line shape is showing a little bit. I like the slowly surfacing new me haha

The clinic itself provides really good care and require checkups much as possible, I chose them because I felt the surgeon there really was a good person and there was a lot of care from him unlike most surgeons that treats you as a customer in McDonalds.

I was able to recover from looking like a total mess to a somewhat normal person in only 5 days, major swelling and bruises disappeared really fast so I guess that says something about the surgeons experience. There is no sign of numbness (nerve damage)

Oh i've already booked flight tickets :nogood:

copy below list, add your name and post it..

June 2013
Rhinosaurus (June 1st - June 13th) Consultation only.
FunnyPiyo ( June 2nd - June 22nd) flight booked!
Apples21 (June 3rd-12th)
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Cix123 (June 13 - June 27) Flight booked!
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
hyong (mid June) **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
sWalloW86 (June 16th - June 22nd) Confirmed
Teatreeoil123 (June 17th - June 27th) Flight booked.
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic need to be confirmed soon (OZ Clinic - calf surgery)

August 2013
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 - double eyelid likely with JW
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed

June 2013
Rhinosaurus (June 1st - June 13th) Consultation only.
FunnyPiyo ( June 2nd - June 22nd) flight booked!
Apples21 (June 3rd-12th)
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Cix123 (June 13 - June 27) Flight booked!
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
hyong (mid June) **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
sWalloW86 (June 16th - June 22nd) Confirmed
Teatreeoil123 (June 17th - June 27th) Flight booked.
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic need to be confirmed soon (OZ Clinic - calf surgery)

August 2013
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 - double eyelid likely with JW
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)

I received the same email from i21 as well.

I am going with a different translator but I have never heard of those clinics before, am concerned they could be receiving commission from those two clinics..... but maybe its just a friendly recommendation

*Edit* Sorry i was told it's best to keep photos in private, so give me a message and I'll send the link!

Before and after (3 weeks post surgery)

They didn't tell you specifically to go for those clinics, it's just a recommendation. Their services is still mainly about translation

Which translator are you using Cutiepiepie? Which clinic have you booked in?

For those of you that are going in July and August, be prepared for lots of wet, rainy weather as it's during the monsoon season. I'm afraid my last week; end of June will be a wet one, too. Hopefully not.

Hi Lisa,
I can't pm you. Do u hv kakao? Can u pm me?

sounds like you had a good experience so far! nicee im one post away from being able to PM! and thanks for sharing :biggrin:

Hey i'm too new to have pm function. I do have kakao but not sure what my id is :P so clumsy i know... what's ur id i'll add you?