BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Oh, how did her revision go? How long did it take for her recovery?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Marir
I am new here. I am think to have liposuction and calf reduction and i still do research on the clinic. I see that your first choice for liposuction is STARDOM PS?? did you have the link for this clinic?? i am consider 365mc for liposuction but it didn't have calf reduction and i plan to have eyes surgery at IOU.

My sister likes hers. I don't have enough money but I also don't think the height is too bad so it's not a big problem to me. I've had revision at VIP already and I spot no difference so I decided on another place. I'm in Korea now so I can't show you atm

I don't know if they have or not, I can send you my 3 weeks post v-line, rhino, mandible reduction and chin implant though. The both clinics are located along the highway on the so called "plastic surgery district" which the better clinics usually can afford to be located at.

Send me a PM and I'll send you my B/A pics, I didn't have it done at MVP though

Hey Xel that would be great so thanks!!

I cant send pm either but my email is [email protected]

Good luck! :wave: Have a speedy recovery! Chungdam U is very good! :tup:

Hi

i'm planning to go seoul for eye surgery during 23rd to 1st july too. Not book my ticket hotel and translator.. 3 clinics had in mind from the review of forumers Jw/Dream/Wongjin.
Wonder which clinic can do eye widening surgery best and scarless, very worried too.

Which hotel did you book?

hi dear

can you send me your b&a picture of your surgery with JW? Is Dr kang specialized and experienced in eye surgery? Which hotel did you choose and how much is it may I ask?
How much you paid for your eye surgery? Can I go with consultation without translator?

many thanks and sorry for asking so much.
[email protected]

Many people like me use Hotel Highland, they have lots of surgery patients stay there as its only a few mins from the clinics and metro and only 66,000 won per night. Tip, don't stay in an expensive hotel, people will stare at you. I will add a picture of their business card for you.

If you use one of the independent translators like Zoe they give a full service like be with you after surgery, translate all the medication and just as important be with you during check ups as you will have lots of questions. If you add all the hours together Zoe would work out cheaper and she can arrange English speaking taxi transfer from airport to hotel for you at 80,000 won, the taxi driver will wait for you if your flight is delayed, the others probably won't. She can also recommend and book your hotel too, I don't think this company does that for free.

I stayed in a 4 star hotel in a central area since I have this thing for not being able to stand small isolated rooms (especially if I'm gonna have surgery and have a very weak state) and from my experience no one gave me a stare (I did pay attention specifically on that) :cool:

Right now it's 9AM and I will be going to Chungdam U at 2 to have my nose cleaned. Since I have a few hours to burn I'll try to write all about the clinics I went to first. It's been a while and there's a lot information so I'll try to recall as much as I can.

Oh I highly recommend you guys get a T-Money card and download the seoul subway app on your phone. Me and my mom arrived at Apgujeong at about 10:20 though we were supposed to meet Nicole at 9:50 because we got lost on the subway. Dream is very close to the exit, maybe about a five minute walk.

Forgot to mention at the beginning I for sure wanted tipplasty and and alar reduction for bulbous nose. Possibly zygoma reduction. My bridge isn't that low, but it looks that way from the front view and glasses tend to slide off my face, so I didn't think fixing it was necessary BUT.

Dream
They're on the second floor of a building, fairly large classy reception area with large windows overlooking the main Apgujeong street. We waited for about 20 minutes before a consultant led us to a private room to talk. She was really friendly and cheerful. I asked about zygoma reduction also but she said I actually had fairly small cheekbones so I decided to drop the case from then on. She drew what they would do to my nose on a clipboard and explained the process. Then she left and we waited for the doctor. It was cold so after a while she led us back to the reception. She also mentioned the doctor would be conferences for two weeks so if I didn't book the next day the soonest I would get to see him is June 24 and then gave us the business card with her number to call her. Maybe 10 minutes later we met with the doctor. He spoke some English. I asked about alar reduction and he and the consultant did not recommend it for me. Just raising the tip would dramatically change the shape. They would be using septum and silicone I think. For lateral canthoplasty, tipplasty, and rhinoplasty it was 5,000k won without bargaining.

Pitangui
Fairly close to Dream, really extravagant reception. They had a white grand piano there and I think a girl who just did surgery was also waiting. I could see she did eyes but she looked rougher than I do today. The consultant arrived and though she was nice, she looked rather...alien. Her nose was rather small for her face and her eyes were really long. She said lateral would not do much for my eyes because the bone was close, so I should also cut downward to make them rounder and more feminine. She said alar reduction was fine too. When we met the doctor he explained again all the processes. I think they said they would use ear cartilage in the tip and a piece of septum in the area between the nostrils (can't remember what it's called) to prevent it from drooping. I can't remember if he mentioned bridge but eyes and nose would be 3800k won.

View
View was farther away so we had to take a taxi. It's on multiple floors of a building. There were many girls waiting in the reception area, which was smaller than the other two. I looked through View's B&A books and there were many dramatic changes, Nicole said they were good for facial contouring. I can't really recall the consultant but the doctor was the most well-spoken in English. He asked me where I was from and said he would do his best. He didn't recommend I do alar nor lateral. I THINK he said he'd put ear cartilage in the tip and reinforce with septum to prevent it from drooping (different from Pitangui though), silicone for bridge. Rhinoplasty + tipplasty was 3300k won I think.

Chungdam U
We also took a Taxi there, it was harder to find because it's off the main road. We arrived early so we looked through their B&A books while we waited. There was something Laser V-Line, which Nicole said she would recommend to her future customers. Our consultant was maybe in her 40's. Since Chungdam U has had a dermatology floor downstairs, we asked about freckle removal for my mom first. There were two types of lasers,the primary one that would remove the freckles is called CO2, after they fell off in 5-7 days she could use another one for skin whitening and reducing the little bumps on her skin. Time was a constraint so we just paid for the primary one first which would be 800k. Then we got to me and she flat out said that lateral would not be worth the money in my case. She touched my face a lot and it felt more personal than the other clinics. She didn't think alar would be necessary either. The tip would use layers of car cartilage in a sideways C position on the top of inside of the nostrils. which she drew in a diagram. There were many plastic implant models in a clear box. I inquired about the Laser-Vline and she touched my jaw and asked me to clench my teeth. She said we should put botox in it to reduce the size but after hearing how young I was, instead said I should go for the less invasive V-line, which would reduce muscle and then they would pull the skin back. My mom refused however. When we met the doctor, he spoke English but slower and repeated what the consultation told us. He asked if I had a nose in mind; I didn't because I just wanted one that was natural and would fit me. I asked about the nose drooping later on because they weren't using any septum but he said the way they layered ear cartilage would prevent that from happening. He also picked up an implant model and laid it on my nose and let me see how it would look like in a mirror. It was straight with and slightly curved at the end, very natural. The implant would be silicone and would fix the very slight bump I on my nose. He said he would let me see my nose right after the operation to make sure I was satisfied and less chance of revision. After that we got into a room with the consultant and after much debating it was decided 4300k for nose, 700k for my TRM laser, and 800k for my mom's freckle removal. Nicole said she reduced the price of laser so she couldn't lower the nose. Oh and the V-Line would be 2500k.

Overall
Out of these clinics, there's not one that I wouldn't recommend you go see if you like them. My personal ranking would Chungdam U > View > Dream > Pitangui. Chungdam felt more personal and I really liked that they told me the truth about lateral and alar reduction; I mean they're not just out to make a buck right? Though they're more expensive, they really stood out with the plastic models. I've known and liked View for the longest time and they didn't disappoint. I felt most comfortable with that doctor, the price was really good, and I also liked that he told me no lateral or alar. Dream was good also, though a little more expensive. Now that I look back on it, I think Pitangui tried to push more procedures on me. I think if you're not careful you might end up with "Gangnam Girl" face. They're not bad, you just have to keep your feet planted on the ground.

Woo and I am finished an hour later. I'm really lazy right now so please excuse any grammar mistakes lol unless they are really bad/confusing (please tell me so). Also after I paid Chungdam me and my mom went down to the dermatology floor for the laser treatments. Our skin isn't finished so I can't tell you the results, but I'd be happy to tell about the actual procedure if anyone's interested. I'll try to type up the operation experience at Chungdam soon...