BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Suisho, which clinic or doctor would you like to choose? When are you going to go?^^

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Thumbelina123, How much for PRP faical rejuvenation? Full face?:smile:

Hey guys! Just finished all my consultations and I've made my decision. I've only decided to do my eyes btw. Clinics I've consulted:

View- I was really looking forward to consulting with View. I had high expectations of course but View did not meet it. All the clinics were professional but the consultant was not very knowledgeable. She also had a lisp (from a recent jaw surgery? I don't know, I didn't ask) which kinda bothered me lol. The doctor that specialized in eyes was very young and didn't say much. I probably spent only a couple minutes with him. I didn't feel very comfortable. Price for only double eyelid: 1,900,000 KRW

Samsung- consultant there was very nice and charismatic. Doctor was very nice and older. He told me right up what was recommended and what isn't recommended. I wasn't expecting much but they were very professional and I had a pretty good feeling about them. Double eyelid, ptosis and lateral prices: 2,500,000 KRW

NJH- I wasn't expecting much from NJH. Professional but bland. Not many clients in lobby. Not much to say about here. Double eyelid and ptosis: 2,300,000 KRW

Chungdam U- High expectations and Chungdam U met them! Lobby is very welcoming and so were the consultants/staff. My consultant and doctor was very friendly and was very honest about the procedures. He also said it was possible to do a slight epi for me when other doctors couldn't. I was very comfortable with the clinic. Double eyelid, ptosis, epi: 2,500,000 KRW

So far I have decided with Chungdam U but I still had one more consultation the next day.

Réal- known as one of the best clinic in korea and the most expensive. MOST of the locals know about it and it is recommended by my aunt. It was actually crowded there (the other clinics did not have many people) My consultant was very nice and I noticed she was very pretty :smile: the doctor was much older but very experienced (he also has a sense of humor haha!). My aunt personally knows the doctor so I got a pretty good discount :smile: I felt very comfortable there. Price for double eyelid, ptosis, and lateral: 2,600,000 KRW

I was stuck between Chungdam U and Réal but in the end I chose Réal! I have my surgery tomorrow and I am super excited! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

^ good luck. Looking forward to your review because I don't think there are much English reviews on Real.

Btw, is anyone in Korea now and would like to meet up/able to meet up? PM me!

Hi Aeree,
I m a silent reader for a few months now just came across ur post in march... yes I m a slow reader. Anyway hows ur result from 2 jaw surgery at everm dental clinic ? I m thinking of going there for my jaw asymmetry as well.. do the doctors speak English? cuz their website is in korean only

Hello everyone! I'm currently in Seoul now, 2 days post op from rhinoplasty! Been for consultations with 8 different clinics, namely JW, Cinderella, Regen, April31, Grand, OZ, 101 Plastic Surgery and Chungdam U within a 5 day period.

After much consideration, comparing prices, procedures, reputation, B&A photos etc etc, I finally went with Chungdam U!

Shall post up a more detailed review on consults when I am free!

Hi everyone! I've been following this thread for a couple of months already, and finally decided to post here. At the beginning I was going to go to Japan, but changed my mind.
I am going to Seoul in October for rhinoplasty, augmentation mentoplasty, malar reduction and epicanthoplasty+blepharoplasty.

I am most afraid of malar reduction, that my skin will sag, since I've already have some sagging near the nose. The question is, as usual, about the clinics. My korean friend me Beauty Line, Flora, The and Cinderella. Does somebody have some info on them? Did somebody go there for the consultation already?

Hi pei pei :smile:

I choose Oz Clinic with Dr. Park (Here the web site : http://drpark.co.kr/eng/)
I have booked my flight (depart 25th June so I'll be in Seoul the 26th) and consultation on 27th June !

Hey darl, could you let me know why you chose Regen over JW? :biggrin:

Hi Likeme, if you could provide me a link to that hotel, it'll be terrific!!! :graucho:

I don't know what's your situation, but some people with wide looking cheekbones (laterally) have a narrow forehead, so they have fat graft in the temples.
I saw the picture of a girl who did it and the result is very good.
I don't mean to pry, but maybe what "seems" big in reality it's not...

Hello Everyone,

Just letting you guys know that you can have a free virtual consultation with ID's website. Just tell them what you want and they can try to simulate what you will look like. I hope this helps! Also, it helps to ask what surgeries do they recommend you get. This is why I chose ID, because they told me the truth on what i did and didn't... which is unlikely since a lot of places tell you to get everything and tell you not to get anything. lol. They also have a list of questions and answer questions really fast. You can even read other people's consultation and questions. (this is for anyone interested in ID) I'll be posting my results when I get my surgery on July 31st! :smile:

Hi LisaFelicia

I'm very particular about the doctor who operates on me. My priority this time round was on facial contouring. Dr Oh from Regen is very reputable on facial bone and translator, Zoe also has praises for him based on past patients' experience. Dr Oh was very clear in what he intends to do to my wide zygoma and slight receding chin. He also clearly stated the possible risks of zygoma reduction. I had my surgery the following day 10am. The first day was terrible but all thanks to the nurses who provided superb aftercare the whole night. Dr Oh came to check on me this morning before I got discharged.

Overall, I felt the communication with Regen was much better than JW. This is important cos I need to understand exactly what will be done on my face :smile:

Arghhhhh.. Had my surgery today and it was a blast lol. I will be updating with my full experience in a couple of days because right now I feel very weak and well... I just threw up all the watermelon I ate lol.