BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey Jellybean, I found JW and other clinics are quite slow in terms of responding emails in English. I booked service with Anita and I found it much more convenient and quicker to let her book the consultation plus surgery for you. My surgery is booked on 13 August, if you are keen we can meet up ! :biggrin:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely like to meet up if u haven't left yet lol how many days r u staying? I'm not there til aug21 =/

Thanks for the advice! thats sounds great! Which clinic did u book for surgery? Is there a deposit u have to pay? Did u book a surgery spot for all of the clinics since u decide when ur there?

I'm there till 30 August, at least planning to stay till the 30 August. I booked with JW, cos they received good feedbacks on the forum......but I just received a pm saying a rather scarry incident .... I haven't paid deposit yet and wasn't required to by Anita. What clinics have you in mind? My time is limited so I have to kinda decide on which one and book before I am in Korea if that makes sense?

No I didnt...Soong sister, where are you from and what surgery did you have with JW?

Hi Soong sister, I have JW on my list and am interested to know your feedback on them. What surgery did you have with them? I'm plan to do revision double-eyelids (and rhinoplasty if the cost is within my budget).
My Kakao ID is skye610 if you prefer to chat there. Thanks!

:dothewave:

June 2013
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Cix123 (June 13 - June 27) Flight booked!
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
hyong (mid June) **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
Teatreeoil123 (June 17th - June 27th) Flight booked.
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic need to be confirmed soon (OZ Clinic - calf surgery)

August 2013
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 - double eyelid likely with JW
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)

i'll be in Seoul from July 1st to July 27th with another male friend. If anyone is interested in having consultations with View, Grand, and Small Face together, then please add "planc"on Kaokaotalk. I'm thinking of having zygoma and v-line surgeries done!

I will be in Seoul August 16-September 2, planning for v line & zygoma reduction. If there are anyone visiting the same day, do u want to split up hotel cost & hang out post surgery days

Hi, add your name to the visiting list! =) im going to be there from aug21-29! What hotel r u planning in staying at?

June 2013
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Cix123 (June 13 - June 27) Flight booked!
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
hyong (mid June) **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
Teatreeoil123 (June 17th - June 27th) Flight booked.
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic confirmed

August 2013
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 - double eyelid likely with JW
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)

=========================================================================

i will be in korea from july 26-aug 14th. I will be staying at young dong hotel, anyone planning to stay there ?