BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there 13th Aug till 31 Aug :biggrin: I booked for JW and New Hilton hotel through Anita. The cost of the hotel is 100US/day let me know if you wanna hang out.

I've booked it but I'm not there til mid August!

Hi guys,
I'm in Seoul and I'm getting eyelid revision, primary nose job. I did consultation at Teium, JW and another small clinic for nose. Kakao me if you want to talk: alex2001

ohhhh thanks for the reply :smile:
I guess I have no choice but to do it all at once! lolll

Hi SoongSister! Thanks! My email is [email protected] :smile: looking forward to your email :biggrin:

And ah, this is so sad. Everyone is going this year? I'm only going next September. Seems like I might be going alone :sad:

It's also known as acculift, it doesn't tighten the skin, it's a myth, I've had this procedure.

One active member from each month who is travelling that month should take the lead. I managed the April group and as a result had an amazing time and still keep in touch with some of them. I private messaged everyone listed in the diary dates with my kakao ID and created a Kakao group, at its height there were 14 in the group. It's very easy but only if one person takes the initiative. It's so worth it just to be around like minded people, eating out together, shopping, tourist attractions and of course support.

I did it together and strongly recommend you don't do the same, it's terrifying not being able to breathe, it brought on panic attacks for me, something I had never experienced before and never want to again.

Well, a translator said that I can do my vline surgery first, then 1 week later, do my eyes and nose. Cause I only have 3 weeks in Korea to do everything. I asked her if 1 week is enough and she said sure, her other clients can handle it. So, the sore throat from the vline will subside and you will be ready for your nose to get blocked lol. But i guess everyone's body and health condition is not the same, so she said I need to go consult first. Well, that's what I plan to do. Vline in the first week, then 1 week later, eyes and nose in a diff clinic. By the way, I'll be changing my date to 1-25 September guys ;( My father just passed away.

here is the update list for people who travel soon. I just add my name in there in August too. Let's give each other support!

June 2013
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Cix123 (June 13 - June 27) Flight booked!
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
hyong (mid June) **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
Teatreeoil123 (June 17th - June 27th) Flight booked.
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic confirmed

August 2013
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 - double eyelid likely with JW
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)