BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thank you very much. :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi tephteph, can u share more pertaining acculift? I plan to removal buccal fats n other fatty tissue on my face. Regen Dr Lee n Dr Oh is on my list, however, I want other option just in case Regen cannot deliver what I want.
Hope to chat with u in private :smile:
my email: [email protected]
hope to hear from u soon :smile:

Hi everyone !
I got my rhinoplasty today at Oz Clinic. It went well but unfortunately I have been bleeding a lot 2 hours after I left the clinic. My bandage is all wet with blood, I have an appointment for tomorrow 2pm but right now, it's really uncomfortable... I think it's because of the hot weather.

Hi guys,

Been lurking around for a few months now.. have skimmed read both threads... I m contemplating on getting 2 jaw surgery to fix my jaw asymmetry some time in November... I hv noticed quite a few that had 2 jaw surgery but any of you actually had facial asymmetry to begin with ? Your input is much appreciated :smile:

PS. I have hemifacial microsomia affecting mainly my upper and lower jaws. The assymetry is too pronounced to disregard.

Hi twinklebelle, so what surgery r u gg to do?

It's normal blood oozes sometimes, was same for me but it wasn't that bad

hi, is anyone in korea now or will be having any procedures done end of july? i am currently here for a short trip and have been to a couple of clinics such as JK, ID, WONJIN, DREAM and GRAND.

i will be doing zygoma and mandible jaw reduction.. have shortlisted JK, ID and WONJIN.

ID: they quoted me 11.5 million won which is the most expensive out of the three, probably because i requested for DR PARK as he is the best i heard. Anyway, its way outta my budget so i guess ID is off my list :sad:

JK: they quoted 9.8 million won ( not much difference imo) but their service is really really impressive and i actually spoke with DR KIM twice personally. He was really patient with my queries and my translator was beyond helpful! Anyone has any experience with JK before?

Wonjin: quoted 7.8 million ( quite surprised with the price actually its much more cheaper than all the rest) i spoke with dr wonjin briefly and he was really nice and gentle? apparently he was in a good mood that day guess i was lucky then. but other times i am always with the clinic's translator and consultant.

anyway, if anyone is in korea now and would like to meetup that be great!! and would really appreciate it if someone can share their experience with WONJIN :biggrin:

Hi Suisho, hope you are better today :smile: I'll doing mine in late august with Dr Park too :smile:

Hello, @jennylicious!

What is the actual date you will be in korea? I will be going there July 30, and my surgery will be on July 31st! I will be there until august 15. I chose ID bc of the prices and the fact that this clinic has invented the Vline. I rather play safe than sorry. I didn't request dr.park, but I'm sure I will find a good surgeon. THe quote for a vline is 8,100 USD and for mini vline it is $5400.