BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hey @boyizzy!

i am in korea right now! and will be doing my surgery on the 29th on july.. 8500usd is really cheap for vline considering they quoted 11.5mil won for just zygoma and mandible jaw reduction for me, not touching my chin at all since mine is decently pointy.

Where will you be staying at? Have you booked? :smile: we can probably do a meetup if you wanna!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lacryssa,

I am intending to do double eyelid and nose with JW too. Do you have the email address or contact details to correspond with JW for bookings consultation as I cant seem to find their email address on their website. Also the online consultation doesn't seem to work from here (ie my country).

Also can you send me your b&a photos?
You may email me at [email protected].

Many thanks in advance.

From what I've read on this thread, most ppl don't seem to have facial asymmetry, but rather jaw misalignment/bite issues.

It's quite an invasive, and frankly, huge surgery to have performed on oneself for purely cosmetic purposes. My Bf had it done (not in Korea) and he said it was hell.

hi babe! i will be udergoing mandible and zygoma reduction end july but i am already in korea currently. do you have kakao??

i have done my research on the different meds for speedy recovery but it seems that everyone has their 'own'method. did you take any particular meds or injections to bring down your swell??

True.. but the mental torture is as bad... having people say u look weird/ugly is not pleasant. but the worst part is when people look down or away when they r talking to me.. come on do i look THAT bad for you to avoid eye contact when we r having a conversation... sorry for the rant.. its just that we live in a foreverly vainer world where first impression is everything esp if one work in a people centred industry

anyway thanks for ur concern i hope ur bf got the results he wanted :smile:

Thanks.. I meant to pm this lady who had 2 jaw surgery at everm dental clinic..

Yay! we will be 2 days post op together lol! I'm actually getting so much done that I have to get two surgery days lol. What day are you going back? I feel like I want to have the first 4 days post op resting. I will be swollen like a tomato! I'm going through seoultouchup, and I will be staying at seoul residence hotel in apgujeong. How about you? did you decide to go to ID? that is expensive for zygoma reduction! I got quoted 5850 USD. if you go to their website, they have a list of consultation questions ppl have asked, and it is viewable to anyone. The prices are fixed and are general for everyone. I don't see why they quoted you so high when they clearly laid the prices out lol! My kakao is saiaari

have any of u book for a hotel in korea while u are in the US? Do u know how the tax work out? Is it better to pay them when you are in Korea or it's better to pay oversea?

Im planning to do epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty. Will see what other surgeries the doctors suggest during consultation. Are you going in september as well?

totally uds i iwill probably be resting post 2 days of my op and will try to walk around after that since walking is supposed to help the swelling go away faster. i am going back on august 13th, 2 weeks of recovery should bring most of the swelling down i hope!

btw i cant seen to add you on kakao, can you add me up instead? jennyliciousxx

Hey guys! I've been trolling this thread for a while now, and finally decided to buy a ticket to Korea! I contacted Zoe, but she's completely booked for the 2nd-3rd of August. Does anybody have recommendations for another translator, with their contact information? I'm in dire need of one and would be very grateful for the help. :smile: I have a new account, so I can't recieve PMs yet, but if so obliged my email is [email protected] . Thanks lovelies! :smile: