BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah this is the one with 11 clinic name, the paragraph with those black color in triangle symbols that is the name of 8 clinic and the paragraph just right above it mentioned the other 3. So total 11!

It is true that this information is kind of outdated, data is from 2009-2011.11

Actually only ten clinic, as one clinic different branch included in the list. :P

http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?page=1&gCode=kmi&arcid=1324986840&cp=nv
1. Grand plastic surgery
2. Grand plastic surgery
3. 명품의원이 This is the name mentioned in this msg, however I can't find the exact clinic with this name, "international plastic surgery" with a similar name 명풍코코성형외과 mean luxury rhinoplasty plastic surgery, but china forum seem treat it the same clinic.
4.Apgujieong Seoul plastic surgery
5. Jelim plastic surgery
6. BK plastic surgery
7.kangnam cheil plastic surgery
8. Wonjin plastic surgery
9 lapiangs
10. Opera
11. Eye magic

This is the name mentioned in the link for the top clinic that have higher complaint rate in 2009-2011.11, after that KCA do not have announcement mentioned name again, please note that KCA said they have higher complaint rate, so clinic not in here, do not mean no complaint and also not included clinic form after this period.

Korea forum and china forum have more blacklist, but again just take it as guide and important to keep all the document, agreement, receipt, before and after photo of yourself.

Hello Soong Sister,

Would you mind to send me the feedback on those clinics?

Email: [email protected]

JW PS is one of the clinics on my list.

My list:
View PS
JW PS
Pitangui Medical & Beauty

Wonjin & ChungdamU PS used to be on my list but i read a negative feedback regards the $$$. Will only check it out personally when i am in Korea.

Would you happen to have the email for Small Face PS?

Thank you very much, PSP

Does not resolve the dispute in consultation steps to redress received 78 incident cases per year showed that without reducing the steadily increasing. Damage structures by medical practice as a doctor, 88.2% of the 194 homicide many of the 22 hospitals (10%) of 4 hospitals (1.8 percent).

To redress received double eyelid surgery, according to the surgical site Status by 19.5% in the 43 homicide ear nose 39 of the most common (17.7%), facial contouring surgery, 25 cases (11.4%), fat removal of 22 (10%) , a down payment of 33 (15 percent).

Google translate.....what homicide what? :S

That the problem when you use google translate... It actually talking about 2009-2011 this 3 years total have 220 dispute cases which cannot be solve, out of 220 case (88.2%)194 death, and also 220 cases double eyelid complaint have 19.5% 43 death, ear nose 17.7%, 39 death..facial contouring surgery....fat... blah blah blah.......
Something like that...

Thankyou so much for your reply. Please tell me more about your progress. I'm going to Korea this Aug :smile:

Can share which clinic and procedures u went for?

Gg to seoul early aug :smile:

Hi, wat procedures u looking at? These are also in my shortlist

hi ngalaxiee, can you please tell me Teuim's Dr. Kwon email? thank you~ :smile:[/QUOTE]

I posted it above my Chungdam U post, you can see it if you scroll upwards :smile: hope that helps, dear.

Hi Everyone, i'm kind of new here and have been reading all the posts i'm very keen on going to korea to do my eyelids sometime in august but i'm too scared to go on my own coz i can't speak the language at all. Any ideas on what i should do? (sorry if i'm kinda rude asking for answers!)

I'm suffering from saggy eyelid skin (at least i think it is?) and my eyelids kinda droop so i've somewhat become mono-lidded. I've been taking a look at ID korea cos they have all their explanations in english; and will most probably be doing my lids there. thanks in advance!