BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Can you please tell me about your experience with Pitangui and Rex? I am in Seoul and will be visiting these 2 clinics as well as JW, Wonjin, and Banobagi.

If anyone has had experiences or want to share thoughts about these clinics please email me at: [email protected].
If you are interested in meeting up, also email me and give me your Kakao ID and we can talk.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to look through out threads but alot of it appears to be outdated, especially regarding password and logins for naver websites etc.

What are hospitals they appear to do the most dramatic results but have a good reputation? I'm not looking for subtle results, I have a huge chin and jaw :sad:

Thank you so much for your support. Your suggestions helped a lot. :smile:

Ard you sure it's the same person? Doesn't look it to me. The one on the far right looks like it could be her daughter.

I am also in Seoul and would love to meetup with others. My kakao id is kathy. I am staying at the New Hilltop Hotel till the 18th. Does anyone want to share accommodations? I am staying till July 30. I plan to go to Busan for a few days before I go back home.
My email is [email protected]

Anybody want to share accommodation or meet up? I'm in Seoul now and will be staying till the 30th but possibly visiting Bhusan on the 27th.
Email me at [email protected].
My kakao ID is kathy.

I remember reading somewhere that plastic surgery is like playing deal or no deal. You take one suitcase, you can choose to accept it or gamble more. You might hit the jackpot or you'll end up losing more. So I agree that PS is like gambling.

However,

I actually think unsatisfying surgery result is mostly the doctor's fault rather than the patient. Yes, the patient might have sky high expectation for the result but if the doctor can't bring to the table the result the patient's looking for, he/she shouldn't take the money in the first place.

The consultation should be the important moment to match doctor's skill and patient expectation, and from what I've been reading in this forum, consultation seems rushed and some doctors weren't invested/cared enough and only want to score another case.

Hi, could you give me the source of this BA?

Thanks!

Hi JJOO, was just wondering what traditional Chinese herbs did you take and whether they contradict with western medicines such as bromelain pills and vitamin pills.

Also, how often do you ice your face? Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hi
Anybody hear of arumdaun nara clinic? (Anacli)
Thinking of going there to fix my ptosis eyes. Seem like they are quite popular and received a lot of awards.
Anybody have any suggestions of where should I get my ptosis fixed?

I went to my trad medicine shop and ask them to recommend.
They gave me a few options like herbal drinks (for deswelling) and one of them is pian zi wang (capsule form).
So far I took these herbal medicine (drinks & pian zi wang) starting in the morning before I ate any western medicine.
The effect for me has been rather positive.

As for ice pack, I formed a routine; 1 ice pack before my breakfast and 1 ice pack after my Every meal. That would be 4 times a day.

Lol.. u lit up my day with ur last post haha.. but yea.. I hv too much bad experience hence leaning on the caution side now.. but every revision has its own risk attached to it.. I guess I ll just hv to take my chances for a happier future...