BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hmm, I just came across 2 sites of SmallFace Clinic, they're both different and the location address and e-mail address is different. But they both use www.small-face.com

The first one is
http://www.small-face.com/main/main00.htm

The other one is
http://www.small-face.com/renew/eng/thin/thin.php?ltarget=thin

I'm confused now, which one is the clinic people usually refer to when they say SmallFace? I'm guessing it's the latter one but best to make sure!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings netizens!!

first of all, I guess I should tell you I got across this forum while searching for information on cosmetic clinics, and after readins this tread and lots of replies I considered joining on the hope of having some reliable information of people who lives in South Korea.

As you may see, I'm a man from México and I have seen lots of MARVELOUS jobs done on the different clinics, but pretty much I feel like entering into the (let's say) the perfume's/cologne's area and choose something for me for the first time hoping it will be a charming essence for a woman without knowing what to choose. Pretty much all the websites I have checked focus on women and I would like to know if there is a clinic that is more male oriented. Thanks in advance for all the info you may provide, see ya here!!

Haha, well I would recommend you Vampire Knight - it´s really good but read the Manga! The Anime is not bad but the Manga is better, the drawings are sooo pretty. :P

Ah I see, well I am not planning to get V-line or jaw reduction. Do you also consider zygoma reduction or do you only consider chin or jaw surgery?

I haven´t any personal experience yet but I emailed both a lot, hehe.

And to your question about SmallFace - I am pretty sure that the 2nd link is the SmallFace that is known on TPF. ^^

I'm going to Korea in September. Can you post it to me too? [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

I've posted my story on the Asian nose job thread too and I thought I will post it here just so I can get more opinions! I will visiting Korea in September for a holiday but gonna extend it for my revision rhinoplasty. Last July a L-shaped implant was positioned and I've noticed a few flaws and just want to get the silicone out of my face and get cartilage done instead.

It will be fabulous if anyone can recommend me of a good surgeon for revision rhinoplasty. As revision is always more complicated than primary I'd really need the surgeon to do a good job this time! I can't afford a third surgery PLUS the thought of getting more and more nose jobs scare me alot (don't want a MJ nose ever)!

I'm also new here so I don't know the rules lol!

Hi addickshun!

Nice to meet you! :smile: I contacted you via mail please check. ^^

Regards

went to korea last dec with my mom, she did her eyes and facelift there. the PS hospitals in korea are really impressive!! and i saw many people in bandages there too.

i followed my mom to her consultations with local doctors and with korean doctors, i feel that in terms of experience, the koreans are soooo much more experienced! just by the sheer volume of people in their waiting area you can tell the difference!

but korea has so many PS clinics all over the place, luckily we engaged ncjung to do the bookings for us, else we wouldn't know where to go to!

Hi and thanks that you are trying to help
no i dont have kakao talk,so im gonna make one
what is your id or username so that when ill be finished creating ill be able to search you

You can write me an email and I'll tell you my ID. I posted my address some pages before. ^^

Hello guys!

I just reserved tickets for May 28 with an open ticket to come back home. I plan to stay until June 14 but that would depend on how the surgery went and how I respond. I am still awaiting confirmation if my online booking pushed through.

I am still having trouble finding a nice place to stay. The airbnb sites I have been to have contradicting rates and I am hesitant to make a reservation online. I hope that they are vacancies when I get there. If not, I guess that I can stay at Highland or Youngdong for a couple of days.

Is there any one currently there who can give me a number of who I can speak to regarding reservations? Thanks!

I know you can rent WiFi eggs in Seoul. I was wondering if you you still have to rent WiFi egg/router if you have data plan on your cell

It's now 4 days post op from Chungdam U

I had half of my procedures (osteotomy, tip plasty, eyes, and paranasal)

The first 2 days were hell... Headaches, bleeding nose, can't sleep bc nose is blocked.

But after the 3rd day, I drastically started to feel much more better.

Dr. Lee did everything cept the eyes and Dr. Yang did the eyes. Dr.Lee is a very kind and nice surgeon, he makes me very comfortable and I e-mail him whenever I have a question or concern and he replies instantly.

Chungdam U has taken good care of me and make me feel comfortable.

During my operation, they put a cute puppy dog plushy in my arms and then gave me local anesthesia..... I felt like I was having an LSD trip (even though I don't know how it is from experience) but I was flying to different planets LOL and then i heard a voice and heard some stitching of my eyes.

After that they put me to sleep and worked on my nose, and I woke up fine. I didn't have any pain or nausea.

The first two nights I kept waking up every 30mins ~ hour bc my mouth was sooo dry from my nose being blocked. Also little bit of pain in the center of my face and headaches. I wouldn't recommend any of you guys to have v-line and nose at the same time.( having my nose blocked was hard but imagine your throat too! eek)

3rd and 4th day I got used to it and I just drink a lot of water and eat soft pumpkin soup and other things. There's no more headaches and pain (even without pain killer) and I feel myself getting better every day. Also on the 3rd day they gave me an IV vitamin thing, to make my healing faster.

I have another appointment tommorow just to check up :smile:

I am very happy with the results so far (even though I can barely see them under the bandages) but my nose tip looks very nice!! I'm so satisfied with the care and effort Dr.Lee and the rest of them put into me. It feels very personal. :smile: I made the right choice for my clinic and my bf agrees that my surgeon is a very good guy.

1 month after this, I'm having fat graft for forehead, undereye circles and subtle aegyosal. Cant wait to be fully healed

:smile: