BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Its www.everm.net
Everything is in korean by the way... I find the mobile version much easy to navigate despite my incomprehension of the korean language..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not true that all clinic/hospital in korea that will double charge foreigner, I personally email/called few clinics (not popular or famous among foreigner) and get quote as low from usd2700-3200 for rhinoplasty revision with silicon and ear cartilage for tip, and about usd5000 for auto rib cartilage. It is very close to local price.

If you go for clinic that is famous among foreigner then you have to prepare that your cost absorb part of their advertising cost and the fee they use to paid for their affiliator/translator.

Hi All,

Here is my quick and short update, I won't write it long as my experience is very similar to what other forumers posted here. I went to three clinics, 1) View 2) Dream and 3) MIgo for rhino (tiplasty & alar reduction) and eyes (epi & double eyelids). btw, no doctor suggest me anything, I just told them upfront that i will only do this.
View charge me $6.7M, Dream $7.3M and Migo $6.3M. Big clinic like Dream charge same price for cash and credit payment. No more negotiation even if you pay with cash. I chose Migo because I feel comfortable with clinic and consultation. 4 days post-ops now and healing well. No much swollen in eyes. The night after surgery is horrible, cannot breath. Using mouth to breathe is really tiring. I think that night is very very long. I was keep praying for the morning coz I had appointment with Dr at 10 am. Dr removed that something clogging in my nose and I can breathe well after that. So, I suffered only one day. Solute to those who could not breathe 7 days after surgery. So... ladies.. Doing rhino is not a good idea at all. Please re-consider if you planning to do.
That's all for my experience.
Thanks again to all the forumers who contributed their experiences and help in this forum.
Suggestion to new forumers: Please try finish reading Best plastic surgery thread #1 and #2. Don't rush anything making decision.

how did you contact migo clinic? I tried to emailed them, but so far no reply. and their web is all in korean.
and, um, what kind of implant did u used? if u use any.

Translator help me to book. I don't think they will reply your email, they don't have any in-house translator. Only Doctors can speak english. i don't have implant.

So generally in the US it's popular to have double eyelid surgery for monolid Asians. Usually it's one surgery where they create a double eyelid fold by either incisional, partial incisional or suture (the original method). BK charges seperate amounts for each procedure. One is called double eyelid surgery where they create the fold. The second is the ptosis blepharoplasty which is the Levator muscle repair. The next surgery they recommended to me is Epicanthoplasty, which is removing extra skin from the inner corner of the eye.

Oh I made a mistake they quoted $4k-6k total for eyes. Parts of the emails are below.

"Epicanthoplasty is performed by removing the Mongolian folds which is covering inner corner folds. This surgery can make eyes look bigger, more defined, and have synergistic effects enhancing the overall balance and shape of eyes at once when performed with double eyelid surgery.

We do not provide any types of discount as the prices are fixed: however, you can talk to your consultant about your concerns.

The approximate price range for cohesive tear-drop shaped implant is about 11,000 USD as the price of implant itself is expensive. In addition, our head surgeons are board certified surgeons who are internationally famous. They all have more than 20 years of experience in plastic surgery. BK Plastic Surgery Hospital is the largest and one of the famous plastic surgery hospitals in Korea.
The approximate price range for incisional double eyelid surgery is about 1500-2000 USD (10% tax excluded), Levator muscle correction is about 1500 USD, epicanthoplasty: 1000~1500 USD and breast augmentation with round shape implant is about 8500 USD and tear- drop shape is about 11,000 USD"

This is kind of ridiculous. My friend did her eyes, jaw and breast in sf and paid $16k. So why would I be willing to pay $16k in Korea for less procedures? There is probably a reason why some places don't quote a range of prices on their site. It's so they can charge whatever they want to different customers.

Has anyone contacted Regen? do they have a direct email address?
I tried posting on their online consultation board but it refuses to let me post due to the korean cell phone, very irritating.

Also does anyone have experiance of this clinic and also
Face-line, has anyone on these boards contacted either of them in english and got a reply?

It's so hard to find anything (- - ); even after years of research, especially now theres so much bad reviews about such popular clinics on forums as ID.
Depressing having a problem where surgery only seems to exist in asia, hate being ugly ugh.

That is completely ridiculous if some places charge because of patients being non local. I've seen some places in Korea have good pricing but only bk quoted a super high price. Waiting to hear back from VIP on their quote.

Personally I work for a surgeon, not a plastic surgeon but an internationally known surgeon in his field and we have international patients all the time. We don't charge them more because they are not from this country. That is ridiculous for any business to do that.

Anyways, I've considered doing cohesive gel implants here in ca now since Korea is so high in pricing. Still considering doing my eyes in Korea because of their experience in double eyelid surgeries on Asian eyes. Just can't understand why they think people will want to go to another county and pay the same or more for surgeries they can have done by top surgeons locally.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I've been looking at dr Scott mosser in sf. He came highly recommended from someone who use to work with him and said they would trust him to do anything on their face. Dr mosser also lists his pricing on his website which I found helpful. Doing a BA in the US is probably what I will do now after researching a little more. I really wanted to just go to Korea and do everything at once so I can just be in pain once. Do you know of any good surgeroens for double eyelids in the US?

So what bk told me was that CG are more expensive than saline however I don't understand why CG would be that much more in Korea. I think I'll have to stick with doing a BA I the US. What county do you live in? Are their really good surgeons there?

You are in the wrong forum try to join under breast augmentation or breast reduction forum and they did mention a few good doctors and they are genuine patient

i have been trying to email them for months and no reply. i just posted on their online consul page today and waiting now for their answer. for thd cell number issue just choose anything and enter random numbers but make sure your email address is correct because you will getting the answer thru email.

good luck!!

Nothing bad, just a side effect that happens when you get two-jaw surgery. My nose looks a little wider than it used to, that's all. Thinking of alar base reduction for sometime in the future.