BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go end of July/beg August. I've read a lot on this forum and others but am not any closer to making a decision as to which clinic. Can someone add me to the August travel kakao talk list? my id okyoyo.

Thinking about fat grafting to face.

I've done my surgery a week and a half ago and will be leaving on the 28th. However, I will post my results if you're interested.

It's from the irritation for the catheter they shoved up there. It's not from an infection.

Hi Kimjoo,

How are you? How's your results coming along? I'm finally going to Korea this Aug :smile: I have shortlisted a few places to go for consultation. At one point, was so sure about Faceline then I was very firm on Regen... now after seeing idhospital, I am unsure. hahaha.

Regards,
[email protected]

EverM is one of my top choices right now for two jaw surgery, which I am EXTREMELY anxious about. I personally would be very appreciative if you posted your experience and/or results!

Finally! 14th day Post Surgery for Cheekbone Reduction & Genoiplasty

The removal of stitches in my mouth today was a little uncomfortable. But my nurse was really very very gentle on me so I feel minimal pain. I am blessed to have this very very pretty & gentle nurse to helped me on all my removal of stitches. Had it not been for her attentiveness and gentleness, I am afraid that stitches removal would have been a lot more painful for me.

So guys, if you found the right nurse; insist for her to help you in your next stitch removal cos usually facial contouring will have 2 time treatment (One time to remove bandage and taping and the other to remove stitches in your mouth)

Doctor Lee visited me today. Well I need 3-6 months time to see the full effect of facial contouring.

Facial treatment
Regen used a different treatment for me this week. Last week, I had this ultrasound deswelling treatment and special lighting treatment for my mask.
This time, I had simulating facial massage and cold liquid mask.
I had many facial treatment back home and I can say the skills of Regen beauticians are indeed professional. I enjoyed my facial treatment very much.

Post care treatment is very important after every surgery. I am glad I choose Regen as their post care services has been professional and attentive.

Best of luck to all of you who are going for your PS! It is not an easy journey however the rewards can be fulfilling.

So do your homework, give yourself enough time for consultation so that you will not be stressed out, prepare enough cash (payment by credit card has less discount and may need to incur tax), make an informed decision (understand all risks involved), prepare all necessary for post surgery recovery, prayed for good results and finally focus on the positive.

Do note that MONEY should not be the only consideration in your decision on choice of clinic or surgeon.
It is your Face, beauty and more importantly your Life that is at stake. You only live once so please choose wisely.

Best of luck guys!

Hi guys! I got my eyes done on Monday, and the swelling is going down every day. I did ptosis and double-eyelid surgery. My eye muscles were so weak that I was using my forehead to open my eyes wide - if you do this, you will get wrinkles faster on your forehead. I have dents above my eyebrows because I used so much of my forehead muscles. I will be writing a private blog on my experience, and I will be posting daily pictures of my eyes so you guys could see the difference in swelling. I will NOT be saying what center I went to because I don't want to be accused of sponsoring that plastic surgery center. If anyone wants the link/password to the blog that I will start writing soon, PM me! Also, I will be in Seoul from August 4-20, so if anyone wants to hang out, pm me! I'm in a different city right now, but I hope to meet some of you soon!

hi hi, i am heading for korea in aug. maybe can meet up? wanna join kakao chat?

kakao id: macarena6

hi logical, can share your procedure experience?
i am heading for seoul in mid aug
[email protected]

Thank you, Saphire! =)

Planc, I'm interested in your post results. I'm new to this site. I am also looking to have PS done in South Korea but some time in the fall when all the kids are back in school.