BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Please post your blog site and pw. I am thinking about going to Korea next year to do ptosis blepharoplasty, incisional double eyelid surgery, and cohesive gel breast augmentation. Would love to eat some insights on what to expect for the eyes. Thanks.

[email protected] please enter something in the subject line indicating the email is about Korea ps. Thanks so much.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. What ps did you do?

Anyone have recommends for cohesive implants or maybe a better idea or pricing and overall service? I contacted bk for pricing and they quoted me No discounts for multiple procedures and that cohesive gel implants were $11k usd. For eyes they recommend 3 surgeries to achieve the look I want which totaled $5000-5500. Seriously I think that is ridiculous they are trying to charge that. In SF, CA from top surgeons they only charge $4k-5500 for eyes and $6k-8500 for cohesive gel implants. Any info please help!

hello purpletangerine,
do you have the link for EverM website?
thanks

Hi everyone im new here and the reaon why im posting is because ive planned to go to id clinic on february 3,2014 and have 4 procedures done on february 4, 2014.. I wanted

1. 2 jaw surgery 19 milllion won
2. v line surgery 9 million won
3. cheekbone reduction 6 million won
4. chin augmentation

Are these surgeries a good combination??
ARe there any better pricing by other clinics?
Should I send a deposit before going to korea to make it easier..

I love id but i want to se if i have other options

Dear Go2Kr,
i've read ur posts and im very happy to know that u had a good experience with Regen, i have some questions but i dono how to contact u as i am a new member and cannot pm yet. my kakao is mds2013 pls contact me.
wishing u fast and smooth recovery :heart:

Hi Kimjoo, what happened to your nose? I'm afraid to ask but now I'm curious to know. LOL

Hi! I'm just wondering what you mean by 3 eye surgeries are recommended to achieve the desired look?

That is insane! Why is it that cohesive gel BA is so much cheaper in NA than Korea? I was toying with the idea of BA in Asia for a while too (vanity, thou art a cruel mistress) and see this pricing trend in Korea/Thailand/China. I wonder why, seeing as other procedures with NA equivalents are cheaper. Is there any reason why? Perhaps extra import duty on CG implants :amuse:?

If I were to get BA, it would definitely be in my home country or with a fantastic surgeon in the US, as there needs to be long term follow up and potential of replacement or revision, sometimes ASAP! Imagine having to pay such a premium for the pleasure of dealing with a language barrier and difficult/uncooperative surgeon/clinic advisor in addition to f*d up bewbs and taking time off work. I'd be ready to whoop some serious a**.

if you are already in US i strongly recommand you to have your BA in there. go for american board certified plastic surgeon. plus, its strange but BA is much cheaper in america and they have better techniques for best results. based in my research; Dr. David Kim beverlyhills, Dr. Tom Pousti san diego, Don Revis florida have the best ratings. search for your doctor on (realself), i myself going to US for a BA revision before visiting korea for the other surgeries that r not available in america or any other country e.g facial contouring. good luck.

For those who stay in US or can travel to US please do the surgery in US don't fly to korea .Korea is not foreign friendly country for any surgery or medical treatment . The problem is if there is any complication or problem happened during the surgery or post surgery . You will be left alone. The medical coordinator or translator will left you alone after collecting commission from the hospital and clinic. They will not help you. They will leave you alone. If you complaint to the government or regulation, good luck to you because the regulation in Korea is not pro foreigner . In Korea you can't find any websites or places where you can check the clinic and the doctor credential, therefore you can't check whether the doctors has legal cases on going or whether the clinic has a lot of malpractice done .