BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

What ps are you looking into? I think a lot of people post some good info. I've been researching for a few months now and I'm probably going to plan to make a trip to a. Korea next fall. I heard flights are cheapest during aug/sept. plus it's good to do ps in the fall so you don't sweat so much. Please update on what you find out from your research. I'll keep posting on info I get too. Good luck!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What clinics did you contact I'm just curious and is interested in knowing. Thanks!

I plan to go in November but maybe sooner as I don't want to go when it's too cold. I'm looking to do my eyes, nose and maybe some fat grafting. I already have double lids, blessed by my mother. I just want my eyes bigger and brighter. As for my nose, I just want it more narrow. I don't plan on doing anything drastic to my face so no implants of the sort. It really depends on whether I can find a great quality PS surgeon, preferably not popular with foreigners. Sure, lets keep in touch. Do you have Kakao?

Hmm.. i didn't know 2 jaw surgery wud make one's nose looks wider. Did u hv v line as well ? Did ur face become smaller with just 2 jaw surgery without mandible reduction or vline ?

I owez tot 2 jaw is for jaw assymetry and prognatism and wont alter the size of one's jaw too much unless done with v line or mandible reduction

I'm going to Seoul on 8 September, hopefully surgery on 9September. My surgeon is Dr Jung from Shimmian. If anyone is interested to share accommodation will be great. I am female from Singapore. We could explore Seoul together while recovery and give each other support. I'm going to do nose revision.
[email protected]

For all of you that are looking for accommodation, check this place out!

http://www.elivingtel.co.kr/English/index.htm

The rent is CHEAP and the conditions are very livable. Initially, I found this on Airbnb but you're better off booking with them independently as it is a lot cheaper (330 - 350 for a month). You get a private room with air conditioning, fridge, wifi, and all the living essentials. There are many foreigners- mostly chinese- that are doing surgery so you'll find people of the same interest. Most importantly, the receptionists here are full-time and speak fluent English. For this price, you seriously can't go wrong; motels in Seoul cost $35- 50 US a night.

Also, Seocho station (exit 1) is only a mere 1 - 2 minute walk. If you look at the subway map, this station is only 2 stations from gangam, and 4 - 5 stations from Sinsa, and Apgujeong. Clinics like 365mc are located in Seocho-dong, and is of walking distance.

Is there anyone have done the facial bone contouring and have any tips for weight control after the surgery? I have done mine for a few days ago, I couldn't eat anything more than just liquid foods and I'm losing weight like crazy now... I'm so worry for the recovery processes with this kind of poor calories foods.

I'm from Singapore too but I'm going in dec instead. May I find out why you need a nose revision? It's my first ps and upon reading so many revision, I'm just wondering what are the main reasons for revision? Am concerned that I might need revision and that's the last thing I want from a rhinoplasty.

I didn't have v-line or mandible reduction. Those two surgeries do not go anywhere near your nose... My two-jaw surgery, they cut my upper jaw under the nose area and pushed it up and back. The profile of my nose became beautiful after jaw surgery; however from the front, the alar got slightly wider. My jaw also wasn't large to begin with; I have a nice angle to it... I just fixed my long face among other things and my face became smaller.

If you look up "orthognathic surgery nose" on google, you will see different sites and forums about the change of aesthetic of the nose.

I just dl'd it. User name is xbbygirl. I have no idea how to use this app thou.

Where have you looked into getting ps?

Thanks. I'm looking for info for both BA and eyes. Trying to figure out the best place for double eyelids. After reading bk and emailing with them I'm curiosity to where else has seperate ps and charges for really just the double eyelid.

Hi there! I am actually from the bay area as well
and wanting to get cheek bone reduction in August
It'd be awesome if we met up for emotional support!