BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Just double eyelid is like one grand.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Korean friend recommended Braun and I have Regen or JW in mind. However, JW is pretty damn expensive compared to most other popular PS clinics especially when I have very minor enhancements. So I'm probably going more towards Regen. I have not scheduled a consultation with them yet as I am still researching around. You?

Hi Logicalillusion, I would like to read about your experience too! Please include me to your blog. My email address is estrella.chris @ gmail.com.

Thank you!

Hi, I am new to this forum. For starting, I have just emailed 4 clinics as stated below after reading from various threads. Just wanted to know if anyone would have any comments/experience with the below clinics?

I plan to have rhinoplasty in early November this year. These are the reply & suggestions from the respective clinics. I am open to any suggestions if there are better clinics & surgeons, within the below price range. My query in red below.

1) Regen
- Procedure : Open rhinoplasty; silicone on bridge & septical cartilage for tip
- 4-4.5mil won
- Surgeon : Dr. Kim Sang Woo or Dr. Hong Soo Won - Are they good? I can't seem to find them when I googled search. Anyone have any experience with them before? Which is better? They are suggested by Regen sales representative

2) Grand
- Procedure : Open rhinoplasty; silicone on bridge, septical cartilage for tip, alar reduction
- 3.8mil won

3) Banobagi
- Procedure : Open rhinoplasty; silicone on bridge, septical cartilage for tip, alar reduction
- 5-5.5mil won
- Surgeon : Dr Lee hyuntaek - I saw some comments that he's good in doing natural looking nose. Does anyone have any encounter with him?

4) JW - no reply from them yet

From the above, it seems that Banobagi is the most expensive, but at least someone did comment that Dr Lee did a good job! I have not heard of the two surgeons from Regen, are they new? Please let me know their experience.

Thanks in advance for all the advices!

:smile:

Hi all

I've been reading up the old threads and I thank all those who had been sharing their experiences and advices. It has been very helpful! :smile:

I’m interested to do my eyes and nose and have emailed several clinics for their advices and prices. But I think I’m only going to do only my eyes this year and perhaps my nose next year due to budget issues. From the prices given, I realised that Teuim, VIP, JW, Cinderella and Banobagi are rather expensive. For those who have approached these clinics, may I ask if these are also the prices they gave you too? I’m quoted for ptosis and incisional double eyelid. Howe are your experiences with these clinics?

At this moment, I’m most impressed with Teium by the advices they have given me. But I may go with ID for their more affordable price and the good experience by Emisa (in old thread). I thought I may want to shortlist Item too but I don’t really like the eyes of Peggy Heng.

Teuim
2,900,000 - 3,500,000 KRW
epi: 1,200,000 - 1,500,000 KRW

Banobagi
4,200,000 KRW
Epi: 1,700,000 KRW

JW
US$3,950

Cinderella
5,200,000 KRW

VIP
US$4,500
Also recommended filling in nasolabial folds with cartilage as this would make a good base structure for the nose – US$3k. He is the only doctor who rec this additional procedure.

ID
3,000,000 KRW

Item
2,500,000 KRW
Epi: 700,000 KRW

OZ
Epi: 660,000

I’m likely to go over to Seoul in end Oct or early Nov. Anyone going around that period? Thank you!

bump!

Please copy & paste and add your name =)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic confirmed
jennylicious (july 29th-august 13th) most likely going with wonjin clinic but contemplating JK. already in korea for summer holidays currently.

August 2013 (kakaotalk group made)
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 (flight+hotel confirmed)
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)
kiba (Aug 19-September 6, flight confirmed)

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)
councilmage (male; 12 - 26 sept, flight booked)

Hi jellybean, change the date in that list for me, I'll be going from Sept 1-25 instead! Will be using Nicole as my translator. She has been very responsive and helpful to my emails =)

By the way guys, I ws thinking of getting the multivitamin + arnica + bromelain from Makemeheal.com so I can heal faster , but i don't know whether it really works or not. Some research said arnica and bromelain has no real proof that it helps deswell faster, but a lot of people said it helped them heal faster? SHould i get them or leave everything to the medication that Korean doctors will give me? On the other hand, I wud love to heal faster, but I don't want to get something that doesn't actually work.

Just copy the list and edit it :smile:

For vitamins, it depends on what surgery you're getting. If its a bigger surgery like v-line or two jaw, it might help. But if its eye surgery, it's not gonna help. Instead of taking pills, just eat pineapple (which contains bromelain) or drink pumpkin juice which helped me somewhat. Also it depends on how your body functions. Some people heal faster than others so what works for me might not work for you.The doctor will most likely give you some sort of medication to prevent infections so it might not be a good idea to take other pills with it. If you want to take arnica or bromelain, make sure you ask the doctor if that is okay. :smile:

Hi kimjoo,

Thankyou for been supportive and your advice and suggestions. I truly appreciated it. My kakao I'd is my email [email protected]

The email is [email protected]

they qouted me 16m kw for vline
10m kw rhino
5.5m kw for fat graft

which is rediculously expensive!

im thinking of april 31, faceline and regen.

Hi. I'm actually thinking about doing a BA in sf next year maybe around march or April and then going to Korea aug/sept 2014. Would love to keep in touch and hear about your experience. Are you planning to do your ps in the Bay Area?

Yeah I just got a quote from VIP today. Here is what they quoted.

Ptosis correction with double eyelids = US$3,500

Breast augmentation with cohesive gel round type = US$8,700
Breast augmentation with cohesive gel teardrop type = US$10,000

Rib cartilage graft revision rhinoplasty = US$11,000
Mid-face augmentation with rib cartilage = US$3,000
OR
Combination rhinoplasty = US$6,000
Mid face augmentation with silicone = US$2,000

Ok and I only asked for a quote on a BA and double eyelid blepharoplasty and ptosis blepharoplasty. I'm wondering if they just try to sell you on my ps. Pricing is better than BK though who quoted $4k-5500 for double eyelids with ptosis, and epicanthoplasty and $11k for CG implants.

Still waiting to hear back from teium since I just emailed them this morning. Oh and if you haven't seem my previous post BK also told me they don't give any kinds of discounts. Chloe from VIP said they offer discount for multiple procedures and paying in cash.