BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Not two jaw, I don't dare to go for that kind of super invasive surgery. I did mini V-line. Are u seriously want to do the 2 jaws? I did only mini V-line but I thought I was going to die after woked up from the surgery. I saw other people who was hospitalized the same day as me with fully bandage on their face, blood drain tube coming out from their mouth, slow breathing. Looks like their breath could be taken away any time. It was really scary, like they have been to a serious car accident or falling from the 3rd floor building.
If u don't work in entertainment business or super duper ugly that you have to wear a mask when seeing people then I don't think you should go for that kind of madness procedure.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a protruding jaw and went to ID last year for V Line and Sliding Genioplasty, fully recovered now and looking good. Happy to answer any questions. You can read my whole journey by looking at my old posts from last June so you know what to expect, you will learn a lot from these posts. Click on my user name and track back to find the detailed posts.

As Korea becomes even more popular worldwide the prices will of course go up. I think there will be an explosion in higher prices in a years time then it may peak in two years before the price war begins so in my opinion, have surgery within the next 12 months as prices are already biting foreigners. Discounts are getting less and less as the clinics are becoming super busy as the industry continues to grow at a rapid speed.

thank you for the wise advice lol ! i guess i was overexcited...i'm going march next year to korea
(i'm a plastic surgery virgin) .. parents never allowed me to have surgery.. but once i got married.. im off the hook.. YAYY>
hongkongphooey i was wondering if you could help me.... how could i negotiate the price if i do 2 surgeries at once? (i want to do fat graft and rhinoplasty)
pitangui quote me 3.8 mil(nose)+ 3.3 mill won(fat graft)
regen quote me 3.5 mil(fat graft) + 4.5-6 mil won(nose)

i'l be paying cash.. how much lower can the price go?(as in percentage)??
much appreciated!

It does suck but at the same time if you're coming from canada, the U.S, certain places in europe etc. you're still saving a ton of money by having the surgery done in korea. korean prices might be raising every year but it's not like surgery is getting cheaper anywhere else too

Hi Satinchris,

When r u planning to do eyelid? I'm also fm Sg and planning to do eyelid surgery too. Am currently planning to do it in this oct. Wanna go together? =)

Thanks hongkongphooey,

I was trying to find out how to read forumers post. Now I know. I gg to read your post now 😊

Hahaha, I was really laughing away as I was reading your post. Honestly, it does sound really scary 😁
I've contacted a few people who did 2 jaw and the only reason I dare to do it now cos I believe Korean doctors has the experience and they are good at it. I have been living in this jaw for a long time and I don't want to live with it for another 30 yrs. I got a thing about looks. So, I am going for it. Scared? Yes. However, it is worth it if it really bothers the individual and conscious about the looks all the time. Truthfully, I really like it that you are so truthful on the post about what you saw. I guess I will be really scared when I see it too 😨

Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum but not new to PS. I had a forehead augmentation in New York City but the Md was awful , I didn't do the silicone implant I did the forehead augmentation with the cement, and my forehead was uneven, one side more pronounce on one side.

I am saving money and I am going to Seoul in December I am currently email clinics, but I am nervous. I am going to need an interpreter and I want to go to the best surgeon for forehead augmentation with silicone implant.

Please advice , guide me.

I was looking at OZ, ID but I know this is ones are the clinics that is always mention on the forums especially for foreigners.
Any one had their forehead done who would you recommend.

Thanks,

Personally I don't remember any forumers who did silicon implant forehead augmentation. I've read not so pleasant things about bone remodeling/damage going on under the implant.
Most that I've followed on this forum and have done it have opted for fat graft, with satisfactory results.

I will be looking into forehead fat graft in Korea as well for myself.

Can you send me your before and after pictures too? Thanks!

Hi Scarlette,

I'm going to Korea 3-18 Aug potentially for 2 jaw. Ive made appt with Regen and id. Some forumers suggested i see EverM and get more feedback from more doctors. Can you share about your experience with after surgery care pls.

Ben
[email protected]