BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

So I have been following this thread for about a year. I read through all the pages of the previous thread and this one too but I am only now getting the courage to post :smile: I'm not Asian, I'm Caucasian-Hispanic and I have wanted a rhinoplasty to shave the bump on my nose and make my nostrils even for some time. I've spoken to surgeons here in the States but they do not want to give me the results I am looking for. I want a "cute" nose because mine is not very feminine. I am also looking at fat graft since I have high cheekbones but I think zygoma reduction would take too much away from my face. I just want softer features. I know that Westerners value things like high cheekbones and "good bone structure" but that is now what I think it attractive. I just want to look how I want to look.

After a year of searching, I've narrowed my choices now to JW, Wonjin, and Chungdam U. I'm most likely going next year during the spring (bc my husband and I just moved so we have to pay for a lot of expenses) but I will definitely be getting a translator.

We want the same procedures :cool: I was thinking we could arrange hotel accommodations together?

Hi, I am also planning to have rhyno surgery done next year in Seoul. When exactly are you planning to go to Seoul? I'd be great to have companion that do the same procedure :P

I have several clinics in mind: Pitangui, Dream, JW, and VIP. I have started doing online consultation with them. However, only Pitangui replied to my email. They seems to be the most responsive among the others. Have you started contacting the clinics?

I am a mother of 2. I have a hypothyroid condition which makes me fat so I went to BK Plastic Surgery to have a tummy tuck and inner thigh liposuction. All went well and I am feeling really more confident about my looks. I should be coming back in another 6 months to do more liposuction and check up. I guess we all have different expectations and also pain tolerance. I am just happy I did the surgeries for myself and Dr Kim provided expert opinion and expertise to help me.

Hi Saphire L, I have been doing online research on PS in Korea. I want to get rhyno, double eyelid, and chin surgery. This is what I came across regarding the pricing of jaw related surgery. I hope it helps:
- simple jaw reduction, it would cost around 5 million - 6 million KRW.
- jaw reduction and V line, it will cost around 8 million - 9 million KRW.
- 2 jaw reduction is around 13 million KRW.

It depends on the clinic tough. Do you have any clinic in mind? Just make sure you choose the right clinic as jaw surgery is a complicated procedure.

Hi Aeree,

I have protruding lower jaw problem and will be in Korea from 3-8 Aug. Made appt with Regen, id and waiting for EverM to reply me on the appt confirmation. Can you share about the whole process, why you decided on everm, how much, before and after surgery orthodontics, how long do you need to be there and were you just going back for review after removing stitches post 14 days surgery.

Hello :smile: Have you made contact with those three clinics? Just make sure that ur doctor is familiar with Caucasian (non-Asian) face.

I am still at early stage of doing my research about plastic surgery itself. Thinking of getting double eyelid and rhyno surgery.

Hi Ibenlim & Aeree,

I'd be great if you can share about least known clinics in this forum, maybe everm or regen? There are so many clinics that have not done intensive online marketing so not many people know about it. Some people also asked me to check Pitangui and Dream.

I have contacted JW, Wonjin, and Chungdam U but waiting on response from them still. I haven't decided when I want to go bc I want to find someone to go with :P I'm too scared to do it by myself haha

I chose them based on my research and the result stories I've read. I know there is a difference but I won't need implant or anything TOO different. Plus I researched the doctors so I think these clinics would be the most appropriate for removing hump nose.

Does anyone know JW's email? I checked to see if my post went through and it didn't, so now I'm trying to make a new one but now matter how often I type in the security code, it tells me to to enter a code. I'm getting frustrated.