BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hondabar

Just wondering are u on thyroid hormone replacement therapy for your hypothyroidism ? Cuz I have read about a case where a patient with hypothyroidism lost weight and her entire face brightened up after starting the hormone replacement therapy.. of cuz this didn't happen overnight but hey save u the fuss n risk of surgery rite :smile:

Thanks for ur input vitachan... 13m for 2 jaw is awfully cheap imo.. I was quoted at least 18m in most clinics.. yea my mind was set on ID few years back but they seem to do the SSRO method for lower jaw ie the no tie 2 jaw surgery which is great for post op recovery but I doubt it wud adequately fix my deviated jaw... which is why I m seriously considering everm cuz the surgeon there seem more experienced with the IVRO method... a whole page dedicated to it too bad it's all in korean but the video explains a lot... both methods hv their ups n downsides..

hey had anyone email everm in English b4 ? I left a message in their kakao talk but no reply still...

Hi welcome back ;)
Thanks for the feedback, I know it may be challenging since I did the forehead with the cement but I want the silicone implant on top.

What do you mean by the unpleasant thing dame under the implant. The problem with the cement is that it sets in and depending on the surgeon it can make your eyes orbital area protrude as if you got something weird. that happened to me. I had get another surgeon to fix it because one of my eyes look like it had this weird bump that was unnatural. I had the coronal incision which is done in your hairline.

I am thinking that by having the silicone implant in my forehead anything unpleasant with the cement will be underneath the implant.

I do not want to do the fat graft because I do not want to be a slave to having fat re injected grafted every couple of years.

I am planning on going in Dec. I am going to ask for the time off from work.
The problem is researching a good clinic between my work and school assignments.

Hi ! If you dun mind I would like to see your before and after pic : )

Hi Ben,

Could I ask why you're not considering having 2-jaw surgery in your home country? I had mine done in Singapore and it wasn't more expensive than in Korea. (~10K SGD for surgery + 4K SGD for braces. Btw if you're Singaporean, I managed to claim medisave too =) )

I ended up in ICU after the surgery because I was bleeding way too much and boy was I glad that all my family members were there. I couldn't imagine if the incident had happened overseas instead.

Don't you also need to follow up with orthodontic treatment as well?

Hi council image,

Did you only do 2 jaw in Singapore or other procedures?

I only had 2 jaw done since that was the only thing was I concerned with at that time. Also, the surgeon was an orthognathic surgeon who doesnt do other cosmetic procedures ie not related to jaw or teeth.

Could you please also share your experience from JW with me ? i'm considering getting rhinoplasty in JW :smile:
[email protected]
Thank you so much :P

Hey there! How was your surgery? Did you get it done recently? How does your jaw look so far? I'm planning to do two jaw in Korea in 4 years. Can you share your experience over pm?

Yes, my girlfriend also did her 2 jaw in Singapore. Agree with you that jaw surgery is best done in home country. I'm also a Singaporean.