BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi daytona289

I'm likely to go in the week of Nov 4, and my hubby will be with me. I would be happy to meet you, if you are going in that week too. At this moment, I think I want to face-to-face consult with Pitangui, Teium and Grand. Which clinics are you looking at?

I've just received email reply from Pitangui. Nicole was the English consultant who replied me and she was very responsive.They quoted me 1,700,000 - 2,200,000 KRW for my double eyelids and ptosis, and there will be discounts if paying by cash. So far, Pitangui has given me the best deal! :biggrin:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Councilimage,

One very core reason is because I need a doctor who has enough experience in ps and is continually upgrading their skills and knowledge. Although, i mentioned 2 jaw, i may also need asymmetry fix.
Yes, I do need orthodontics. The doctor will provide the plans for orthodontics here. No problem.
Honestly, I feel that I can get better doctors and ethical ones are easier there cos its a huge trade there. SG doctors are blood suckers.
Since you've already done your 2 jaw, may I ask if you are planning to do something else in Korea?

my email is until1201 [at] gmail [dot] com (remove spaces and replace "at/dot"). I want rhinoplasty and fat graft.
JW is first to respond for me too and they're consultant online seems to agree with me with surgery I want.

I really want to go March 2014... Is anyone willing to plan for then? If so then I think it's better to try and book tickets so their less expensive. :smile:

Hi Jessietan,

I'll defintely share my experience. This whole ps thing is not an easy decision and I hope I can share as much as I can so others can benefit too. It can be really draining :smile: you can add me on kakao, my id is ikakaoid or email me at [email protected] Cos there are many people here so I may loss track of who is asking what questions. I am planning to do a sharing from research to sourcing to deciding, after surgery, etc. There's so much to find out :search: What are you planning to do?

hi, may i know how much did JW quote u for the fat graft and nose job (is this revision or ?)??

btw, march is still a bit cold so do bring thicker clothings and wear layers.

Hi satinchris,

i should be bk to sg by then. :biggrin: At this moment my plan is to visit Teium, IOU and BK. My case is different as i m gg for revision, i m kind of worried and hope i hv made the right selection. anyway, my price will definitely higher than primary.:sad:..

:sad: I want to go on August 2014 . I still have school on March so i can't go with you . Otherwise it would be fun to go together .

Hi all,

I'm thinking of going to Korea around Dec '13/Jan '14 for some PS to my face ( rhino, fat graft, brow lift and maybe v line and facelift). Anyone here is thinking of going then? I've been reading the 1st and the 2nd thread but have gotten more confused the more I read. I am thinking of checking out JW, BK, Item and maybe a few others. I probably will be staying in Seoul for 2 weeks.

Hi, May I share in your JW rhino review too please. Thanks

Hi, I've got a quote from JW, USD$3000 for full face fat graft and rhino with silicone is USD$2250-$3750.
When are you thinking of going?

Hi Hongkongphooey,

I've read a lot of your old post abt your PS, glad to know you are happy and looking good. How about some B/A photos to help me decide.

Thanks

I'm going in dec too. We can meet up!

Hi everyone,

I am always lurking around here but have never posted ...
I would like to ask has anyone here ever had surgery in taiwan? it seems like plastic surgery is getting more common there so I am considering taiwan as well as korea..
As I am under a budget ( sounds funny saying this like i am making purchases for my face x) )...
where is plastic surgery "cheaper" ? thank you!

For eyelid revision, I have heard that Wannabe, BIO, IOU and Tieum are pretty good. I did non-insicion and now it is only 3 weeks. My left eye and right eye looks a little different, I am worried, but it might due to swelling. Fingers crossed. I really don't want to go back for any revision or anything. But for anyone who wants to do eyes revision, check these clinics out. Oh another one is Braun, I heard that it is good at eyes, but don't know much. By all means, eyes is considered the easier surgery in Korean. Face contouring on the other hand is more complicated. I am happy with my result so far.

Hi Satinchris,

I am also in touch with Pitangui. They give me a really good deal and Nicole seems very responsive. However, I do not find many online review about them. So I am still considering and will only decide after face to face consultation with dr. Yoo. Any of your frens have experience with Pitangui?

Hi vitachan

I've no friends into PS, or not that I know of. I'm doing research all by myself through reading up on forums/internet. I've read that Pitangui has been around for 20-over years so I suppose it should be trust-able.

What procedures are you doing, and when are you going? Which other clinics have you approached?