BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi .. don't mind sharing which clinic u went to? and how much for fat grafting on upper and lower eyelids ?

Hi Lacryssa, I'm really interested in your BA photos, could you send it to [email protected] ?

I really love your nose, it's really cute. :smile:

I've had ear cartilage removed twice, 2nd time was revision this year in April. My ears look the same but they feel softer, no one but me could possibly know. My ear still hurts a lot much more than my nose, it still hurts to sleep on my side as it takes 2 months for the pain in your ears to subside altogether. Last night I layed on my left ear too long, woke up in pain. It was still worth it!

Hi there,
I have booked my trip to Seoul and will arrive and start my consultation on July 3rd. I will have v-line and possibly eyes and Rhinoplasty as well.
I have done some research, but recently someone mentioned AT clinic to me http://www.atro.co.kr
They seem like only have a Korean and Japanese site. Anyone here who could understand Korean or Japanese, will you please PM me? I really want to check this one out!
The other one I am also interested apart from the ones everyone knows( ID, REGEN etc) is Cinderella. Many people has mentioned it on this forum, but I have not really seen anyone post any experience with this clinic. I heard it is more expensive, but still, this is our face we are talking about. Should consider the result over the price, right? If anyone could kindly share some experience, it would be wonderful! Please post it or PM me. Thank you very much!
And is there a July group on Kakao Talk?

Yeah I'm eager to get some more information about Cinderella clinic. Cause I'm waiting for a response from them. For now I know almost nothing apart from the information on their site.

What, huh? JW's Dr. Lee is the anethesiologist. I doubt she does skin treatments as well because she's with the patients the entire time they are in surgery. Also, the doctors are ALWAYS in hospital clothes and wear gloves when they do treatments.

I've never heard of Rex Clinic before. Do you by any chance know their website? Tried searching but couldn't find anything

http://www.rexclinic.com/

It's in Korean/Chinese only I think, I went there with translators and they treat you very well. My nose wasn't something I planned on, I just got a very good offer and decided to do it as well.

My main surgery was the V-line + mandible reduction and I'm eagerly waiting for the results to show lol

To be honest, I have been touching my ear and pressing it (gingerly) to see where exactly they took the cartilage from. I did this to both ears to compare the difference. No luck so far hahaha! Except for the fact that it gets painful when I press down on it too hard or lay down on my right side for too long, I can't tell what's different about my left and right ear.