BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can some one add my kakao account into the August group also. My kakao is ninatam. Sorry for being computer illiterated, i just create kakao account and not very familiar with its features

i just found out that capital one credit card has no transaction fee for spending money oversea. So you don't worry about bring so much cash with you

Would you mind to share his contact? Thanks

Hey! Glad to hear that everything went well. You sound like you're doing great. Wish we could've met up but it looks like you'll be leaving Korea, just as I'm getting ready to go. Looking forward to your full report ;)

Please take time to read all the post in the forum don't make the same mistake as others .if you think you would like to get quick answer by postings n this forum instead of doing the research you will in the risk of being target by the marketing manager / translator/ medical coordinator to try to influence you on the choice of clinic. Read/listen and research and decide

Hi everyone I'm black and I plan on going to korea in February to have
1. 2 jaw urgery
2. V line
3. Cheekbone reduction

Done at ID clinic by dr.park sanghoon in korea. I've never done this before and I was told by the clinic that i have to stay 5 weeks,that's a long time seeing though I'm from New Jersey and never travelled tht far in my life.. I have to do this though because my whole life I felt ugly and I want to change tht..I just have no clue wht to do once I get o korea.
1. I don't speak korean
2. I have no idea how to pay the surgeon( I have cash but,I'm sure at the airport they stop you for trying o bring $10,000 or more on the plane) I need guidance and assurance because I haven't told my family and I'm about to ake a life altering decision and spend a whole month in a country I don't understand..has anyone been throughout this and can share details with me? I'm just afraid to be alone and in pain..I already chose ID clinic because I like the work but I'm lost because I've never doe this before.. I need help

Do you want to consider to do your surgery in US nearer to your home so that you can have follow up treatment or if anything gO wrong you are protected under US law. In additional to it your family members can look after you . Do you know that out of 10 people who do a ps perhaps only 60-70% is the success rate . If you insist please read all the forum comments and do your research before you decided . As far as i l know there is a few forum who went to Korea without doing much research and end of the day they are asking for disaster . And all the best.

Anyone able to help me with the above please? Thanks!

Soong sister and SaphireL, I'm very likely to go on Nov 4th or 5th! Soong sister, are you going over for revision?

Hi! I'm going to Korea on August 21 to get the same surgeries you are. I'm planning to stay out there for five weeks too! And I'm going to ID!

Hey satinchris

Why dont u try consulting on their online consultation section. I m sure all huge clinics hv this in their English website. But mind you its usually not the surgeons that reply cuz the answer its pretty much the same for everyone.. the only time u get true info and suggestions is on the day of ur actual face to face consultation..

Hi makeover

As long as u work out how to use the subway system u ll be sweet... most dont speak English but u can get away with some hand signals and simple korean phrase so be sure to learn the basics to make life easier..

With regards to 2 jaw esp with v line n zygoma reduction it has a tendency to accentuate ur other features ie ur eyes n nose n mouth making them look bigger in comparison so do be mentally prepared for it... its a big surgery n most people esp plastic surgery newbie suffer some form of post surgery depression and regrets becuz the swelling can really deform ur face making u look like a super freak