BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to ID and getting my consult. That's my personal decision. Whether I have a good experience with them or not, no-one here will ever know because, I guess, most of you don't care to know anyways. I'm out. Thanks for all of your inputs.

If you read all the thread in the forum you would have know the price . It depends on your budget hostel can be usd 20/30 a night. B&B/ apartments perhaps usd45-60. Hotel usd 100 and above . It really depends on what you need . If you didn't stay in 4/5 star hotel you have to bring your own toiletries eg shampoos and shower gels

Hi,I'm a newbie here .can u share me ur opinion with regen ,cinderella and jk,or others ps clinic u know ?I'm interested in facial countouring cause I have a sunken face and double eyelid surgery .thanks a lot .

I have posted quite a few and so is other forum. please read the thread backwards as you can find more information . Thank you

The website seem to be useful. But I cannot read to understand what it is about.

Thanks lots. Do you actually understand Korean? Is dream, JW or Cinderella or thebidan on the list or blacklisted?