BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi JOANCHUA,

Here's an update - 6 days post proc. Sorry for obscuring the picture so much, I want to help all plastic surgery seekers, but can't be too careful! This was done at Semin (see my earlier post for more information). So far, I'm loving the results. I look like a different person (in a good way). I'm already forgetting what I used to look like. My face is a tiny bit swollen, but it's only been a week and I have to wait a few months for full results anyway.

[​IMG]

:heart:
MollyMillions

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry forgot to answer your questions:

Dr. Hong didn't really speak english very well. My aunt helped a lot. I'm not sure if they have a translator...I didn't really ask for one because I didn't need one. However, Joo-lee (the nurse) understood english pretty well, although she didn't speak it. We were able to carry conversations with her speaking korean and me speaking english. Maybe you can call them and ask? Otherwise, I hope you have some korean friends!!!

MollyMillions

Hi bellzz,

Please see my latest post :smile:

MollyMillions

MollyMillion,
Wow... I have to say you were very pretty before and now even better!!! Can't believe you are only 6 day post op. There is no bruise whatsoever. Congrats!!!!!

No. 80 is dream
No. 192 is Cinderella
No. 334 is JW
Please look out the marking yourself. And for thebidan, I don't know thebidan is which plastic surgery clinic, you can check the clinic korea name and check with list

Thanks! If those with markings indicate bad review, looks like dream and Cinderella are not ideal.

My Korean friend went to ps.thebidan.com. She has such a good nose job. She recovered within 10 days and looks very good now.

Thanks for your help in finding the website and sharing with us.

Does jk and regen in the list?

The list do not have this clinic name at all.

Thank you for the pictures!! Your nose looks really natural and beautiful! :smile: surprisingly, you face doesn't look swollen. It looks normal :smile: oh... I don't have any korean friends :sad: however, I will be getting a translator if I'm going for a non English speaking clinic :smile: thank you! :biggrin:

Lol wow. Impressive. According to the list, I have to reconsider Shimmian and Wonjin. Sadly not all clinics are on the list :sad:

I wish I could read Korean. I see the special marking but I couldn't make out the clinic name. Could you please check if Pitangui, Semin and Small Face are on the list? Thank you very much!!!!

No. 162 pitangui
No. 177 Semin
No. 326 Small face
None of them are blacklisted.